How many flavors in your flavor stash?

Whats the merge?

5 Likes
5 Likes

Bro… Glad you missed that mess. It was a necessary evil that needed to be done… The master flavor list WAYYYYYYY to fucked up.

4 Likes

Ok let’s try and get back on track here, any further discussions about the merge can be directed to the thread @SessionDrummer posted above. Thanks

7 Likes

55 and still dropping as I use up flavours. 3 that will probably never drop are VCV1 Cap, Custard Inw and Cake Batter Cap as I have over 500ml of each… lol

6 Likes

I lost count. Probably around 600 now.

10 Likes

Probably overdid it for first order :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Don’t plan on throwing out anything hope it will be okay being stored in the closet long term (summer can get a bit hot here)

6 Likes

@teodoris10 do you have a basement. Cooler, and darker IS better for flavors if you can.

4 Likes

Should I not turn on my led light in the closet too or it goes only for sunlight?
Sadly I don’t have a basement
I think refrigerator would be worse if I take them out often to make juices And I would have to not take much space which would mean I can’t organize it properly
I am gonna get airtight containers don’t know if bottles have any air leaks but just in case

4 Likes

If you don’t have a cool spot that’s convenient then just keep where they are stored as dark as you can.

6 Likes

@teodoris10 without getting too technical, LED lights should be fine. If you don’t have a basement, then whatever area is the coolest, and with the least sunlight would be the best.

Yeah, agreed, that could be rather cumbersome.

4 Likes

Flavors tend to be more robust than many new mixers imagine. Like many others here, I’ve got flavors that are 3-4 years old and still work just fine. I’ll add a bit more for a decrease in potency on occasion.

7 Likes

I still have a few from like 2010 that are still good

9 Likes

Back last February I was at 900 something, I’m over 1300 now :rofl: to be fair though, a lot are from reviewing for Notef. I’m pretty sure I’m not done…

8 Likes