How much Eliquid do you make/keep at all times?

Do you all keep mixing even when you are overstocked on made juice? I hate to mix more as I don’t want to waste juice, but I always want to make new flavors.

How do you feed the addiction without throwing it away…lol?

5 Likes

I run a lot of 30ml testers… I keep them in wooden boxes. Cigar boxes no less. Rather fitting, I think!
I have 5 boxes for my ejuice. Each box holds around 20-25.

As I go thru them, I pull a few for friends I know are tight in income.
I depend on them to give me feed back for the recipes I create, kind of like do you taste what I taste…

As my boxes are emptied, I mix more. I never toss juice. I create anywhere from 1-5 recipes per day… :slight_smile:
My juice consumption is around 30-45 ml per day too… it all works out in the end.

8 Likes

That is probably the “it” factor. I only vape 10-15ml a day mostly. Some days 20ml. I chain vape quite a bit too, but I vape 40-55w not high wattage. And I don’t draw hard for clouds, I just draw as if I was hitting a cigarette.

6 Likes

Im at .18ohms to .4ohms and 35-40 watts… but I do love my clouds. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I only vape 5ml a day and don’t like to waste/throw stuff out. I stopped putting out public recipes because all my recipes need to be tweaked to the proper ratios and I don’t want to give people bad advice. I have about a dozen concepts I can’t even get to because I just don’t vape enough. Not to mention the 30 bottles of sft I have going…I have to force myself not to make new juice and only ‘adjust’ what I have already, lol.
Always thinking of new improvement, though. I turned my caramel apple into an apple pie, and I want to make it eventually into a baked apple recipe, with butter and brown sugar.

5 Likes

I do not, no. I’ve never made more than I could use in say 3-4 weeks. Ones that fall out of favor do hang around longer, in the Cabinet of Shame.

7 Likes

Love that…lmao.

6 Likes

It’s basically the punishment zone. I hate to waste juice so eventually I return to them as a punishment and a reminder to mix more thoughtfully.

6 Likes

That’s a GREAT questions @MysticRose, and as above, usage weighs in heavily here. On my personal ADV’s I typically have at least 240ml steeping with no NIC if not more so it’s ready when I need to spike it and go. Client juice I have at least 480ml of more steeping no NIC as well. Testers, I gotta problem with. I only do 10ml testers (last big SF run was 7ml, didn’t work out), and that includes for review, WIP’s, and disasters, typically have at least 30 of them going at any one time. If those 30 are batched, I’ll go through a batch before replenishing them, rather than one out, one in.

How do you feed the addiction ?? Please see above ^^^^.

5 Likes

Hehe, I call it the Sink-o-Shame.

7 Likes

Funny, that… I’ve drowned many vendor juices that I found to be atrocious, washing away $5-$15 bucks a pop, but I won’t send a fifty cent DIY quantity of juice down the drain unless it is so vile it melts the bottle. Ah, the human mind…

10 Likes

I’ve got a drawer full of test mixes that I make then move on to test out another flavor profile LOL wish i had someone to give them too. Mainly I try to create a recipe that a beginner has asked for and even though it may taste good, it’s not in my flavor wheelhouse so I don’t want to vape it other than for a test

6 Likes

I’ve got about 3.5L of juice sitting in my cabinet. I vape about 50-60ml per day. I think I might have some issues.

5 Likes

Not if you don’t run out @natbone !!!

5 Likes

You’re damn right!!

5 Likes

Things Are Tough All Over 1982

Chong:
Sometimes it’s not even the drugs that’ll kill you man. What really kills you is looking for drugs.

5 Likes

I have one home brew I made for around 8 years now and I make a circle of 6 liter, when I have around 2 liter left, I make 4 new liter… I love this juice and never get tired of it.
I sell a lot of it to, but only as flavor, the 6 liter is only for my self.
It’s insane I know.
I vape around 35-50ml of this and around 5-10ml of my different brew…
I usually mix 50ml when I’m mixing, then I have enough for many adjustment until i got bulls eye.
All this I don’t use, my friends get, some of them don’t have much money.

4 Likes

I also force myself not to mix … I always have juice for several months. That has given me some pleasant surprise at the steep length, and some disappointment at the same …

5 Likes

I typically mix every two weeks and so I end up have on hand enough to last 5-6 weeks. This helps me to ensure that I have enough steeped mixes in hand and when I need to skip a week I can.

5 Likes

I also think I have too many favorites. So everytime I mix I am mixing each one. Need to narrow my favorites :frowning:

4 Likes