How to change flavors in your sub-ohm tank the new way

Awesome dude! I’m still waiting on mine but I didn’t grab any mesh. I think I should have. I’m not sure why I didn’t. Anyway, drop a picture of a finished coil… Please?

4 Likes

I forgot to take a picture of my latest one. I’m vaping on one of the smallest mesh coils in the photo above in a Uwell SE1 tank. I forgot that I have old Rafale vertical RBA heads. They look like this and can work in a Crown 2, SE1, and Rafale tanks obviously.

Eciggity had Rafale tanks for four bucks and RBAs for a dollar a couple years ago. I loved those tanks. The SE1 is like if the Crown 2 and Rafale had a baby. It uses the best parts of each.

Two Thanksgivings ago I was looking around on Eightvape. They had packs of Rafale coils for $0.05. I got a boat load of them. What’s nice is that they vape great and us SS316L wire. Another cool thing is that each coil comes with a silicon cover on them. I use those silicon things on my 510 drip tips as dust covers. They work awesome.

Forgot to mention, the coil I put in that V-RBA is vaping pretty darn good. The cotton is still breaking in a little though. Those RBAs have a decent amount of airflow. I tried an Atlantis one a long time ago and it was a really tight pull. It might be been a horizontal build one though.

2 Likes

Companies are getting wise to what we’re doing. I didn’t know this but Vapefly has a subohm tank called the Kremhild. There’s a mesh RBA for it that uses mesh coils with the legs soldered on. You get flat cotton with the mesh too.

I just watched a Jai Haze video about it. He didn’t like that the coils were N80 so he used the RBA. That thing looks really simple to set up. They loved the flavor too.

I’d buy that tank but it’s like $45. They can keep it lol.

2 Likes

Oh ya, I heard about it but totally forgot to check it out. It’s about time they get wise! I just am not gonna pay the prices for these prebuilt factory coils. I only recently started to purchase coils for a couple MTL tanks and pods. I have noticed that it is rare to get a package where all of the coils are good. I just put a new coil in, filled it, came back… and it was empty.
It emptied right into the mod!!!

Talk about PISSED! boy was I mad.

Right!?!? they can keep it. I just got a mod for less than that, how am I gonna spend more on a tank?

Anywho, you hit the button dude. LOL

2 Likes