How's your night going?

I just made a fool of myself in @woftam’s thread, explaining exactly the same as he was :rofl:

Anyway, I am relaxing with “Doctor Sleep” and a glass of rum. My daughter got me these cool skull glasses for christmas, so I thought I’d show them off - this is the pub, after all :slight_smile:

How is everyone doing?

27 Likes

Slowly getting through the day mate - I have ‘Dr Sleep’ on the watch list tonight no cool skull glasses and it will be with a few sneaky bourbons. TBH you could convince me to have a few Rums if Motorhead rum was available here maybe “Lemmy” at vol 11 would be a great pairing

11 Likes

Sweet, Love the skull glass man.

5 Likes

Smooth sweet and slow… good tunes… and still playing around with recipes :wink:

Love that skull glass @daath <3

6 Likes

It’s actually surprisingly good rum! But then again, it kind of has to be with that name! :smiley:

Be aware that the movie is 3 hours long! :dizzy_face:

The book was a pretty decent sequel to “The Shining” - it’s a nice story! And so far the movie is pretty good!

12 Likes

Those glasses are cool. I’m also digging the Motörhead glass!

5 Likes

Love those glasses. I gotta get me some!
I’m trying to stay awake. Don’t want to sleep past the time I need to pick up my kid from work. I’ll never hear the end of it…

5 Likes

Hey Lars …always nice to see you pop in . I am doing great laying in the living room with the kids having a movie night…Thank You for asking btw

Oh yeah that glass is freakin awesome

4 Likes

Hung out with my favorite advocates, working on blog posts, should be writing books but more interested in vaping these days … quiet night at home not much going on here :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I think by default he was the one looking foolish. According to the chain of command, regardless of who posted first, the top dog is always right. :rofl:

1 Like

Motorhead has a rum? How cool is that! :+1:

4 Likes

And wine, whisky and shots :smiley:

I found it in a shop, right beside the RAMMSTEIN rum :smiley: (No kidding!)

(Didn’t buy that one though)

5 Likes

Gonna have to check out that that Motorhead rum now, just checked it out, sounds interesting. Mostly love my my brandy’s during the the winter, but hey…:sunglasses:

4 Likes

I like my brandy chilled or warmed… with honey and oranges… <3 Yumm! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just “neat” for me Smoky, :ok_hand: as far as rum goes, spiced is my favorite :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I like Capt Morgan… but I like Fireball too :cupid: :grin: :innocent:

3 Likes

I’m not much into rum, but if Heineken were a rock star…
Heineken

3 Likes

There are so few on the forums at this hour I hear crickets lmao.

2 Likes

If everyone in Australia’s at work… I understand. It makes sense then. If they arent… then I hope the party isn’t so wild that people will be sobering up in jail lmao

2 Likes

It’s Sunday, Australia Day today and public holiday tomorrow :crazy_face:

Might be - we’ll wait and see it’s 7.25pm and the party’s about to start :tada: :tada:

2 Likes