4 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

Maybe this WOULD help !!!

10 Likes

ROSENBURG, TX

3 Likes

Area restaurant, Spinners…

Lake Conroe Bar & Grill, Papa’s on the Lake. It is now Papa’s In the Lake…

3 Likes

3 Likes

This is the most major road leading to my home. This is Conroe Tx…

This is the other side. This is a stretch of hwy approximately 1 to 1 1/4 miles, all under water. Probably a 100 or more homes are under water in area close to this highway. Who knows up or down river. We have no idea if there is anyway out of our home so we are staying put. Better safe than sorry. It keeps raining so who knows when things will clear up…

8 Likes

17 Likes

I’m glad you and yours are ok. We will keep you in our thoughts.

10 Likes

No better way to say it.

8 Likes

Such awful devastation. Thoughts and good wishes are with you all.

8 Likes

We’re praying for everyone down home. Adding you to the “personal” list Ringling.

We’ve got family all over “planet Houston” (as I’ve always referred to it. Because it’s unlike any other part of Texas IMHO). When I saw the area just north of 1960 and Kuykendal on TV, my heart sank. As my 87 year old aunt is literally less than a mile from the area they were broadcasting from. :flushed: So I know that area intimately, as I played extensively in Bammel Forest as a kid with my cousins during family reunions.

7 Likes

Nature always has a way of putting us in our place. My thoughts and well wishes go out to all affected by this. I hope the recovery is swift.

8 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!in00113

6 Likes

!

3 Likes

9 Likes