I am so ill right now

I got my second vaccine yesterday… I am so sick right now it’s fucked up!! Everything hurts everywhere it sucks!!! I started getting sick right at the 24 hour mark it s a nightmare. My vape don’t help nothing does.

11 Likes

That sucks mate. Due for our first one next month and hoping to not get a reaction, so sorry you are having a bad experience. :hugs:

6 Likes

Your business, but if it were me I would go to the nearest hospital.

7 Likes

It’s just a reaction its my body fighting the virus I was injected with. I feel better now. I didnt get like this off the 1st one. But the second just rocked my world. …

8 Likes

FWIW I had 0 reaction on either dose of the Pfizer. I’m in my mid forties.

8 Likes

I’m sorry you’re unwell and hope you feel better soon

7 Likes

Alot of ppl don’t I didnt from my Pfizer 1st shot my bf got real sick then I figured my second would be the same…I got sick. I had Mederna for the 2nd. I was just hoping it didn’t happen. I am fine now my head is a bit cloudy but nothing else.

3 Likes

Oh, I didn’t realise they allowed mixed brands for the 2 - who instructed that out of curiosity.

9 Likes

Had my second and barely registered on my pain index.: So, did a 5 hour tattoo session to ensure the day was memorable.

6 Likes

I read that and had the same question. That’s the first time I’ve heard of anyone mixing vaccine manufacturers.

4 Likes

Mixing them up is part of ongoing trials to see which mix works better against the variant strains.

4 Likes

Same here, I didn’t realize that was advisable…

4 Likes

I’m wondering if that explains the big reaction. Don’t they work in completely different ways?

5 Likes

Sounds like volunteeringly accepting a guinea pig role. Zero clinical testing was ever made in mixing different vaccinations. I’m glad you’re fine now @ladycrooks

6 Likes

Meh, they knew I had Pfizer for my 1st so I figured they were offering me mederna it was ok. I just am glad I haven’t got sick. And alot havent even had their 1st for me to be fully vaccinated is a blessing. I have had friends die from covid and their parents also. Its not worth being picky not to me …but thx im glad im ok too. Yesterday was rough!

7 Likes

Ugh!..all of it…ugh.

5 Likes

I don’t mind being a guinea pig, though it’s annoying that I haven’t developed superpowers from it.

4 Likes

Zero clinical testing was ever made on humans with these ‘vaccines’ full stop.
The animal testing done in the past with similar ‘vaccines’ were disastrous.
A little research will tell u that the shit hit the fan when said animals were exposed to the virus that they were supposed to be protected from.
They haven’t been able to produce a vaccine for either Sars of Mers.

We have a virus with a IFR of 0.15% on the one hand, and a vaccine with an unknown risk on the other.
I cannot understand that people are just lining up to take the unknown risk like that’s the most natural thing to do under these circumstances.

Can you show me one single example in which this kind of risk analysis was acceptable?
Is it because government says so? Are you out of your minds?

21 Likes

Unfortunately, this is what you’re expected to accept I went back to work after an absence and when I said this exact thing about the risks and the lack of testing my colleagues threw abuse at me and stopped communicating. When you say inform yourself they all only seem to find gov’t websites and the big pharma companies.
There is no way to just have a conversation, people don’t even listen to you if your source is different from the mainstream media stuff. And the framing is also scary, you’re automatically a member of some unwanted group if you say you’re not happy with the way things are going.
Scientific principles are not being followed anymore, the “who shouts loudest gets served first” method is all over the place.

Just a thought for the people who see me as an idiot with this view:
Fear is not a good consultant when it’s about decisions which will shape our future. Fear enabled religions, crazy leaders and some of the most regretted decisions in history.

13 Likes

I still can’t believe how many people don’t realize that this is NOT a vaccine as we know it and that it is NOT FDA approved. It is authorized for emergency use only. If not, why is all this still going on?

“The Institute was granted a patent in 2018 which covers the development of an attenuated (weakened)(this is a vaccine as we know it) form of the coronavirus that could potentially be used as a vaccine to prevent respiratory diseases in birds, including IBV, and other animals,” a representative from the Pirbright Institute told USA TODAY.

The World Health Organization lists more than 30 potential vaccines currently in development for treating COVID-19. Much of the research being conducted in these efforts are conducted by pharmaceutical companies around the world, who may seek to patent a vaccine upon its completion.

If you follow the link to the 30 “vaccines” in development you’ll see that it’s a composition of traditional vaccines and other new substances too long to mention here. One thing is clear though. The mRNA method is way cheaper to produce than a traditional vaccination like the ones used for influenza et al.

9 Likes