I am so ill right now

I could lecture for hours on the history of medical risks and recklessness but, I’d prefer to be paid if I go into it. I knew my qualifying law degree focusing on medical law and blasphemy would be useful one day.

6 Likes

I can’t pay you but get to work! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: We could use lawyers like you right now.

3 Likes

I’ve seen those ads frequently, asking for volunteers to participate in a medical study.
I’ve never seen an amount of money offered for it that made me think it worthwhile to take that risk.
Not even with the added possibility of ending up in the placebo group and running no risk whatsoever.

Now people are lining up for a holiday and a night at the movies.

I’m out. I’m gonna have a little break from the internet :wave:

8 Likes

I’m on a weekend of chilling out. Wading into an illogical miasma will just give me a headache. It’s like dealing with a flat-earther or Biblical literalist who hasn’t bothered to study the texts (screaming about being gay is evil when they don’t rely on a priest to deal with mould in their house is just the start of my dislike of textual hypocrisy).

3 Likes

Again I’d suggest looking at the history of medical trials. Just a cursory look at how antiretroviral trials went down could provide an interesting perspective.

2 Likes

Maybe you will, Darling !

2 Likes

Well I’d like not to burn like a vampire when sitting in the shade, while wearing a hat, on a cloudy day.

1 Like

Lol…

2 Likes

Check Leviticus. It’s nearby killing the short and short-sighted.

1 Like

You inspired me to watch more Blackadder:

4 Likes

Same thoughts here. Glad @ladycrooks is through the worst.

2 Likes

I absolutely agree with you on this one.

What i can’t understand is why people as you yourself wrote, are lining up to get a vaccine that first off isn’t tested on humans, no clinical tries as far as i know.

My second point is that in my mind this vaccine might be even worse than the Covid infection itself in the end. I mean does anyone really know what they put into your bodies when they do vaccinate you?

I will not take the vaccine not even if they put a gun to my head telling me to choose between the bullet or the vaccine shot. And if that put a limit on what i can do or where i can travel i will just accept those limitations over some drug we know nothing about.

My third point is that i won’t play the role of a human ginny pig for these pharma companies just so they can make even more money on this. That for sure will never happen.

I also heard of a few people that have died after being vaccinated. They got infected with Covid and died due to it despite this so called miraculous vaccine they mean everyone should be taking.

So i will end this by putting a question up for you guys.
Does getting vaccinated protect you from being infected by Covid in the near or distant future or do you face the same risk of getting infected as everyone else that hasn’t been vaccinated?

A following question is… If you still can be infected by Covid after being vaccinated do you then run a higher risk of becoming seriously ill and even risk a higher chance of dying than those who have not yet been vaccinated?

To me those questions are valid and in my mind i still think the risk of becoming seriously ill increases after a vaccination.

8 Likes

I see @Josephine_van_Rijn has been doing some research.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

As The Lancet has been free to access for a year on all related papers, the wealth of unfounded claims just seems to baffle me.

1 Like

Not all @Bad_Influence. Free Thinker…

3 Likes

@muth, you’d be surprised how many people don’t even know this…

6 Likes

I think fear, conditioning, and because they were told to.

Hmmmm, THAT whole thing, hehe. Yeah, well, time WILL reveal all of that @Norseman. It’s pretty scary. First assumptions were made that it would stay AT the injection site, but now we know that is not true. There were expectations that it would collect in bone marrow, but now it appears that it is collecting in high concentrations in ovaries, which was NOT anticipated.

More truths…

3 Likes

The Sars-CoV-2 has a spike protein on its surface. That spike protein is what allows it to infect our bodies, Bridle explained. “That is why we have been using the spike protein in our vaccines,” Bridle said. “The vaccines we’re using get the cells in our bodies to manufacture that protein. If we can mount an immune response against that protein, in theory we could prevent this virus from infecting the body. That is the theory behind the vaccine.”

“However, when studying the severe COVID-19, […] heart problems, lots of problems with the cardiovascular system, bleeding and clotting, are all associated with COVID-19,” he added. “In doing that research, what has been discovered by the scientific community, the spike protein on its own is almost entirely responsible for the damage to the cardiovascular system, if it gets into circulation.”

When the purified spike protein is injected into the blood of research animals, they experience damage to the cardiovascular system and the protein can cross the blood-brain barrier and cause damage to the brain, Bridle explained.

2 Likes

Seems you’re getting worked up. I find it easier just to not take unfounded twaddle seriously: I only flex when something matters - the views of fools don’t count.

3 Likes
2 Likes