I am so ill right now

You seem to have established a pattern here. It is noted.

5 Likes

Seems a bit iffy. I’ll see how it compares to Oeffinger and Zenklusen.

1 Like

Oh you’re taking far too much effort on things.

1 Like

I’m surprised to hear that, given your specified background. Interesting. I wish that our governments, andPharma companies applied more effort myself. I’m well aware of the actual side effects (known), and cannot predict future side effects. It is however, sad that opposing view points are scoffed at, and rediculed, but, then again, not unexpected, or unanticipated.

9 Likes

I just get a tad annoyed by the wealth of nonsense that is being trawled out. The covid issue can make me grumpy as I was in China during the initial outbreak and had to clear out groundless claims from my sister (an MA in toxicology didn’t shield her from viral escape theories). Led to a familial break.

1 Like

Since English is not my first language I have to tell you, I still don’t really know where you stand on this covid thing. Your choice of words leaves a lot of room for interpretation…

5 Likes

Ah… The pooh-poohing… That never gets old.

2 Likes

I live in a world of being impartial but getting annoyed when many ignore basics: Comes from being an English teacher, preacher, theologian, lawyer and general raconteur.

I didn’t spot that English isn’t your first language: You’re doing well!

1 Like

Am I allowed to join the debate?

4 Likes

Why? Have you been kicked out of any discussions lately? I personally think this should be mandatory so welcome to the debate!

4 Likes

Oooorah @Bad_Influence.

2 Likes

You’d know that the moment you hear one word from me. For Tshermans it is very hard to hide their roots.

2 Likes

Then seems like an invitation to chat. Sadly @Aphonic is getting a freebee box from me this month.

1 Like

No, never happened.
Let me get some facts straight in these quite uncertain times.
Covid 19 belongs to the corona family, it’s been with us for centuries, manifesting as upper respiratory tract infection (common cold)
The immune response is not life long due to many reasons, quite similar, yet not identical, to influenza.
Covid problems stems from: high infectivity rates, lack of herd immunity and its virulence.
Vaccines will provide a disruption in this trifecta of challenges.
Saying so, there will be some trade-offs.
The question is whether to take the vaccine and put ones self at a relatively minor risk, or risk it all by not having it at all.
It’s a tough choice.

3 Likes

I have a suspicion a chat with you would stretch my English skills to a non-enjoyable degree. Maybe after a few pints and a some herbal cigarettes.

2 Likes

Sounds agreeable, though my daily routine is with non-natives: Wifey is skilled psychologist but a native Hangzhou Hua speaker. My in-laws can’t speak a word of English and I have to rely on Wenling Hua (a baffling dialect) to chat to them.

2 Likes

I think this is total bollocks. As far as I can interpret the data the risks of the jab outweigh the risks of an infection by far. Especially considering the lack of testing and the non existing chance to know anything about possible long term problems.

6 Likes

Your not making the perspective of having a chat not very attractive here. A T/Preacher AND a psychologist don’t promise much relaxation for the brain.

3 Likes

Agree with you 1000%, however bare in mind different people with different psyches, different personalities and mind sets. Those are what make the decision a tough one.

3 Likes

I’m generally regarded as a very posh voiced and relaxed wizard.

1 Like