I can't find specific names

So I just purchased from bull city flavors, and I’m trying to add to my flavor stash. I typed in Green Hard Candy - WF. but that doesn’t pop up. Options it gives me are Green hard candy (SC) - WF. Not sure what the SC stands for, so I don’t want to just add it all willy-nilly. It also shows Green Jolly Candy, which I noticed on BCF that someone called it that in the review as well. Should I add both, to open up my options for recipes? Or is one more accurate than the other?
Thanks in advance!

9 Likes

SC stands for super concentrated, meaning exactly what it sounds like, some of their flavors are more concentrated than others. As for the other part of your question, I’m actually waiting on that answer myself. I’m pretty sure Green Hard Candy, Green Jolly Candy, and Green Apple Candy from WF are all the same flavor with a different name, but I’m still waiting for confirmation on that

8 Likes

Ohhh okay, I had no idea what that SC meant. Makes sense now, thank you! Let me know if you ever get the answer to the green candy question. I’m super particular about having my flavor stash correct, so I can look up recipes just by the “what can I make” and not by searching the actual flavor. I’m not good at making my own recipes, so I rely on just trying out the ones I can make on here lol

10 Likes

I can totally relate to that! I just barely started making my own recipes like maybe a little over a month ago. But everyone told me it was best to mix other people’s stuff first anyway, that way you could see what you like and kinda learn your flavors. I know I still have a long way to go, but I love mixing

8 Likes

Yesss, me too, it’s so much fun. And it gives me something to hyper focus on, instead of napping lol. I started a year ago, and then gave up for a while. Got back into it a month or so ago, and I just make what I can with what I have now. I’ve noticed we are really into the fruity stuff, so I stay away from like the custards and ice creams. But that’s another one I cant put in my stash - the vanilla custard from TFA. It didn’t have an option.

7 Likes

I just went and checked for you, it’s there, just start typing…it comes up as vanilla custard the flavor/perfume apprentice

5 Likes

I just texted Frank at WF so he will get me an answer

8 Likes

I only have V2, but that’s also there…I hope that helped :crossed_fingers:t2:

5 Likes

Cool, thank you! Then I’ll know if I can mix your popcorn recipe

4 Likes

10 Likes

Thank you @fiddy I’ll put the correct name in my stash (blame BCF for this one, lol)

9 Likes

@Ken_O_Where should probably know this as well

8 Likes

I just looked, out of curiosity, and most people have this listed as Green Jolly Candy. You were actually one of the few people that had it listed right. I don’t want to flood @Ken_O_Where inbox so if your going to let him know, I won’t, or vice versa

4 Likes

I tsgged him here he will see

5 Likes

Vanilla Custard (TPA) e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors?fid=280071

5 Likes

Using the search terms: Green Apple Candy

I only see that one flavor in the DB for WF, i dont see an SC.

PS. Is it good? Cuz the CAP one SUCKS. Mixed it at 18% for POD and i get no flavor at all, just a super tiny hint of it on the exhale.

3 Likes

I didnt see that before i posted, ill search again. I dont feel you are every bothering me or loading my inbox, its what i am here for. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Okay, now it is fixed.

6 Likes

TFA doesnt exist in the database, or it shouldnt, as we use TPA here, The Perfumers Apprentice. When you see anything other than TPA it is a dupe flavor. Hope that helps.

9 Likes

Laughing my arse off.
I don’t envy your job here one bit.

5 Likes

It can be a pain in the ass but i get to meet a lot of people which i love.

6 Likes