I can't find specific names

Also, the bottle I got from BCF was labeled Green Hard Candy (I’ve since fixed my stash and printed a new label) which also comes up in the search. One favor, three names :woman_shrugging:t3:

7 Likes

Sometimes there are dozens, its crazy making.

4 Likes

I honestly have a lot of respect for what you guys do. I know a lot of people get hurt when TZ leaves a message, I don’t understand that, just change it and move on with your life :woman_shrugging:t3:

11 Likes

It is pretty crazy how butt hurt people get over nothing. Even when it isnt them it happened too. Some “famous mixer” went bat crap crazy, i put famous mixer in quotes because of how he mixes, Flavor (Company) 1.23%, Flavor (Company) 4.56% and so on. He threw a huge tantrum and it wasnt even his recipe. Had i been around he wouldnt be here anymore.

EDIT: realized i didnt finish the thought.

8 Likes

Trainwreck of flavors in 2022.

6 Likes

I already fixed the dupes. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Green hard candy (SC) (WF) ?

3 Likes

I think it was settled it is not a SC. Green hard candy (WF).
Been following this all afternoon in two threads. Couldn’t stop smiling. Poor Ken.

5 Likes

Did I hear someone say popcorn?!!! What did you mean by that, then you can mix his popcorn recipe? Are you missing a flavor? Oh and which popcorn recipe is it? You talking about the SSMS one?

5 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes has a green apple popcorn recipe and depending one whether or not that Green Hard Candy was the same, I have everything. It was a #SSMS for last week I think. But I wasn’t sure if the flavor was the same and I wanted to check before I mixed it

5 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up. I was reading this thread and became increasingly confused as time went on and then it all snowballed.

5 Likes

It basically started and ended with questions about WF Green Hard Candy aka Green Jolly Candy aka Green Apple Candy, with some of the usual randomness thrown in :wink:

5 Likes

Lol…btw, he’s not a mod. Gregor, that is.

6 Likes

Lol, I know :wink:

4 Likes

You love a lot of the people you meet, or you love meeting a lot of people? :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Lol…I think both

6 Likes

Typing while high is a bad idea, hehe.

10 Likes

That’s the one I bought, and it says on my paper receipt in the box that same name. But the bottle? Nooooppee. The bottle is yet another name! Just says Green Candy… I want to give up lol

3 Likes

I tried it again and TPA didn’t pop up still. BUT - I kept reading the comments, and someone posted a link to it. I added to my stash that way, and wouldn’t ya know? It popped up when I searched for it this time. smh

5 Likes

Thank you so so much! I was able to add it to my stash like that.

7 Likes