I can't find specific names

Green Apple Candy doesn’t pop up as an option for me either lol. I think the adder option for my stash is broke. Or it hates me. It knows I get confused easily, so it’s laughing while giving me all BS options lol

6 Likes

Umm, uh oh. We might have found my first BIG boo boo. Ill try to find out what i did with that flavor.

Oh, wait, its:

5 Likes

I’m glad someone smarter than me was able to help you, lol. Me and any kind of tech do not get along, but I tried :woman_shrugging:t3: The important thing is, you got it now :relaxed:

5 Likes

You’re welcome. Go forth now, and mix in peace! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

This is what i asked frank ( wf owner) his reply regarding these flavors were they were the same and all should be named

GREEN APPLE CANDY WF

9 Likes

Super Mod For The Win !!!

6 Likes

Yes, thank you! I had added that to my stash just in case.

6 Likes

I merged them all with the Jolly name as that is what BCF and ATF have it listed as but ill change the name. This happens more often than you would think too.

8 Likes

Ya its crazy how people get upset at ELR for wro g names but its actually the Flavor Distributors fault lol

9 Likes

Yep. But it’s easier to take it out on ELR than it is with the flavor companies.

8 Likes

Thats right…SC just stands for super concentrate which is what WF are WF-SC.So many people input it wrong that it sometimes needs to be entered differently but its there just with an SC which many dont include.The whole algorithims are messed up at ELR

2 Likes

If this is who i think it is you have given him too much credit lol

7 Likes

Oh wow, I TOTALLY missed this one ^^^^^…

5 Likes

I might have missed it also. Not surprising tho I’m so used to seeing bat shit crazy with some of those users.

3 Likes

Does this “famous” mixer have the word “coil” in his name by any chance? If so I’ve seen a couple of his tantrums in the recipe comments. I stopped following him after that.

5 Likes

I am thinking it has the word meter in it

6 Likes

ROAR @fidalgo_vapes

4 Likes

Ahh I must be thinking of a different bloke then.:thinking:

4 Likes

That was my first thought also. But the only thing he’s ‘famous’ for is self-promotion. Talk about someone who should take his meds!

5 Likes

:joy: I think thats funny as hell they get so “Stuffy” about it…its not that serious to get all butt hurt over lol

3 Likes