I got wood!

your welcome I like to use YY and I know you love it too !
It certainly struck my interest

So far the variations I have to make a few things are my coconuts, shisha vanilla/others, Brown sugar, Ylang Ylang and then Iā€™m not sure on which fruits exactly.

Iā€™m just going to start out simple and take it from thereā€¦then I may just make one with all of those too, who knows

1 Like

Iā€™ve referred to this b4 I think I sent it to u once. Point is it has some spices and florals we use and their pairings that seemed unique to me. Like YY being considered a " poor mans Jasmine " ha ha

And OMG when you pair Taro with coconut magical things happen try it ! canā€™t find that recipe. Anyways its a deeper richer base of cream without using cream.

1 Like

Ditto here! My daughter requests 100ml batches of my version; mostly for her, but she hooks up her friends as well! :+1:

2 Likes

Clove = :skull:

My FLV clove is about to become ant, roach and rat killerā€¦

3 Likes

You can add squirrel, cat, dog, deer, bear and elephant to that listā€¦

And I use to enjoy strong clove ciggies back in the dayā€¦

1 Like

I was thinking on the lines of @daathā€™s suggestion. Basically the only thing I could think of was things that aged in a barrel. Wines, Bourbon, Whiskey, ectā€¦

1 Like

I posted a recipe with FA Oak Wood a while back. I found it to be pretty damn tasty.

Here it is again

I'll Have a Rum and Oak

Ingredient %
Coconut (FA) 1
Grapefruit (FA) 1.5
Jamaican Rum (FA) 1.5
Oak Wood (FA) 0.75
Pineapple (FA) 1.5

Flavor total: 6%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

Ooo, that sounds good!

1 Like

Yeah I saw that one @Shaner but sadly I do not have the rum, I did add the rest to my list though, thanks!

1 Like

Have you tried it with any other fruits? I donā€™t know why but blueberry keeps jumping in my brainā€¦

I plan on doing one of my all day, 60+ recipe sessions tomorrow and I wanted to make a dozen or so different mixes with the Oak wood. Does it linger in your coil after youā€™re done?

1 Like

Just with apple ā€¦ It makes apple juice into apple cider. There are a couple of HIC recipes on the recipe site that uses it.

I enjoy the flavor and Iā€™m sure it will go well with other fruits. Fresh it really adds a dry effect to the mix, which is handy sometime, but mellows after aging for a couple of days.

Blueberries, a little liquid amber and some Oak ā€¦ hmmm, might be good :).

2 Likes

I tasted one of my oak wood recipes today and I like it but the oak wood is almost non existentā€¦thinking of raising it next time

Oak Jasmine Blossom

Ingredient %
Cherry Blossom (TPA) 2
French Vanilla (CAP) 1.5
Honey Clover (LA) 1.6
Jasmine (FA) 2
Oak Wood (FA) 2
Shisha Vanilla (INAWERA) 2

Flavor total: 11.1%

1 Like

@Amy2 I know you donā€™t have Oak Wood but you need to get a bottle!! If for anything, this!

Ylang's Vanilla Oak

Ingredient %
Brown Sugar Extra (TPA) 1
Oak Wood (FA) 2
Shisha Vanilla (INAWERA) 2.4
Sweet Coconut (Flavorah) 1.5
Vanilla Tahity (FA) 1.5
Ylang Ylang (FA) 1

Flavor total: 9.4%

One of my new top favorites!! I just tasted it and I canā€™t see any reason to even tweak it

1 Like

I just bought 60$ in flavoring 1 minute ago ā€¦urhhhhh I didnā€™t see this post.

Nooooooo! Say it isnā€™t so!!! :ā€¦(

This is some kick ass juice, like taro card level good!

Whoda thunk

1 Like

I wouldna thunk :smiley: Rescued from the MFS ! Thats a juice name lol

You and I need to clear each other before going shopping :wink: hehe

1 Like

Yes it is!! Speaking of which this ylang Oak needs a good name. I was in such a hurry to get it up, I didnā€™t care about the name haha It needs a good name to do it the justice it very much deserves!!

1 Like

seriously it would be cheaper. The Only reason I put it through is bc ECX is in town here. I donā€™t know how soon weā€™re moving so I canā€™t count on the shipping be quick enough anywhere else

1 Like