I got wood!

And there’s no store front? Where you can just grab a bottle?

no they only ship even if it’s literally right down the road. :frowning:

1 Like

I just got my 30ml bottle of Oak Wood today. I’ll put some in a little 5ml bottle and send with your care package this weekend.

2 Likes

Oh your awesome :+1:

1 Like

Oh baby do I smell me some Ylang’s Vanilla Oak in your future!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Keep that on the down low, I got a reputation to uphold :smirk:

As soon as I make that one last order. I still need to re-up on some Capella’s Butter Cream, Butter, and get the Ylang Ylang

2 Likes

I think I’m guna add Cap’s butter to my next order list, I think it’ll be pretty good in my bakeries. Also I got a mango butter juice I’d like to see how it will do in that one.

sweet mango butter

Ingredient %
Butter Lemon (OOO) 6
Mango (FA) 1
Mango (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

And I think I’m not all alone in thinking your an awesome dude :smiley: But wouldn’t wana ruin your street cred :wink:

3 Likes

So this has nothing to do with oak wood but I accidentally made my own flavoring today at work!!
I had to make 200 desserts on the fly and I needed a sauce for it. So I had a lot of blueberries and I made something that I can only describe as a combination of a reduction and a coulis… basically it was a super concentrated blueberry syrup and a few drops of lemon juice to keep the color.
After putting a tiny amount on a spoon and tasting it, I was blown away by how strong and flavorful it was!! So I decided to put it in one of my empty bottles I happened to have at work, along with a little bit of juice.
I now have a extremely tasty and very real blueberry flavored juice! I am NOT going to lie, it is the best tasting blueberry I’ve ever had in a vape!
This has my gears turning now! I wasn’t able to figure out any percentages or how much of this or that I put in there, all I know is I just touched on something amazing! Minus the fact the whole entire bottle of juice turned blue, I don’t see why I can’t replicate this and possibly start my own flavoring :wink:

2 Likes

I’m in !!! I been telling ya do this dude !

1 Like

I know you have!! When I made it I was like “wtf?! WOW! I need to show Amy this!” then I proceeded to pick up my phone to text you when I realized, shit… I don’t have her #! lol
We talk about stuff almost on the daily now, that I forget about the fact it is only on ELR haha

Anyways YES!!! I can’t tell you how blown away I was by this! It was like drinking blueberry juice!!

Unfortunately I do not see any days off in my future until next year, so I have no idea when I can sit and figure out all the science behind what I just did. I will say, that if I don’t start earlier, I will be making a ton of my own flavors this coming off season! I’m excited!!

I’ll tell ya more about what I did in a bit :wink:

1 Like

Lets just hope that when you vape that, your lips don’t turn purple… lol

2 Likes

or I blow up like a balloon

1 Like

I actually wanted to make my comment as a reference to that exact image but didn’t know the girls name nor the thing that she had eaten prior to the op-a-looompas or whatever that rolled her away lol
GMTA (even if my mind isn’t so great)

2 Likes

Violet! You’re turning violet!

2 Likes

I am slowly uploading a BUNCH of new recipes but here are a couple new Oak Wood mixes

Ylang's Orange Oak

Ingredient %
Juicy Orange (CAP) 2.4
Oak Wood (FA) 2
Orange Cream (TPA) 2.2
Orange Mandarin (TPA) 4.5
Shisha Vanilla (INAWERA) 2.5
Vanilla Tahity (FA) 1.2
Ylang Ylang (FA) 1

Flavor total: 15.8%

Citrus Oak

Ingredient %
Green Orange (Hangsen) 2
Juicy Orange (CAP) 2.6
Oak Wood (FA) 2
Orange Mandarin (TPA) 4
Shisha Vanilla (INAWERA) 2.5

Flavor total: 13.1%

1 Like

yeah, i saw that…i have already added them to my favs…ima start crankin em out, so keep em comin…you are my fuckin here, yo!!!
i have quite a few orders still waiting to be fulfilled…so i’m stuck: make DV’s new kick ass recipes? or make my old recipes for paying clients??? guess ima split em down the middle…
just wanna say, brother: i am a HUGE fan of your work!!!

2 Likes

oh, and i keep forgetting to rate your recipes…i’ll try to remember, sorry

1 Like

Thanks a lot brother!!! I have about 260 new recipes coming and more being added almost on the daily! I’ll try and get them up as fast as possible!!

2 Likes