I have lost my mind

There there, the Cantaloupe FLV without Wild Melons :speak_no_evil:
Sorry :wink:

2 Likes

Sorry? How come?

2 Likes

Common pairing, and being the donkey orifice that gets you to make the next order because you need just that one extra. I apologize :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ha! No wild melon for me as I can’t stand melon. Just got cantaloupe to use for the smooth creamy effects. :grinning:

3 Likes

I went through a faze of Flavorah. Created some real nice recipes and everything… The first couple refills were nothin but a thang. After a while my Cheap @ss was like " dang, this sh!t costs to much"

4 Likes

I dunno. I see them being more economical. Making most recipes using under 3% total concentrate. So using less means having more bang for the buck right?

4 Likes

It’s rare that I use 3 percent of any concentrate. They are the same as the other companies, unless they have changed and you only use a few drops up to 1% like MF. I don’t know, I haven’t spent any money on Flavorah in over a year and probably longer.

Anywho, it’s all about what you like. If you like Flavorah and your getting more “bang for your buck” then that, my friend, is awesome.

4 Likes

I think alot of us are in the same boat. But then what? I’d just need to fill the empty spaces with different brands or flavors to try on my shop[ping list. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

i am always to mine because i need one more to make that new recipe. Lol

13 Likes

Looks good man. I have absolutely No system in my bottles. But I know where they all are. Mostly. :grin:

4 Likes

So I finally gave in and placed big orders with Nic River and DIY E-Liquid Supply (those guys blew me away… I ordered at 11pm on 4/18, it shipped 4/19, and I had it in my hot hands on 4/20. Woot!)… Nic River stuff is still unshipped, but you know how it goes with them. May take a bit.

Here’s my question… I’m just about to hit the 120 mark with lil bottles, and really getting to the point where i need some better organization. I’ve been organizing by the brand, but it seems to me it’d make more sense to organize by the flavor profile… ie: all the creams in one place, fruits in another, to allow easier subbing. I’m thinking that might work better for someone like me who is still lacking a ton of flavors…so while I might have a raspberry flavor, probably not the specific Inawera Raspberry called for in a recipe, so I might go hunting for other options in my ‘fruits’ section’.

Can I ask, how are you guys finding the best for organizing within your flavors? I don’t have ideal setup in terms of snazzy tiered shelving, so I’m looking for best option since I won’t necessarily see all the labels easily. Right now I’ve got em set up in a series of caboodles in my hall linen closet. lol

3 Likes

What works well for me is mostly alphabetically, with additives, creams, tobacco and spices in their own section. I have made little cardboard separators for the purpose.

That said, when I file an apple it goes in A, no matter whether it if Fuji, stark, double or Shisha.

3 Likes

Ok, that makes perfect sense… so all your ‘apple’ varieties go in A, whether they’re Fugi or Green Apple, and regardless of the maker? So if I’m hunting my Nonna’s Cake, I’ll go straight to “C” in front of alphabet. Thanks @SuperFrog . That helps, quite a bit actually. And I like the idea of keeping all the creams and additives separate, since I reach for them constantly. I don’t have much in the way of spices yet, but I hope to!

4 Likes

I do everything alphabetically regardless of type or brand except for flavorah which I do separately. I would do nonna’s cake under N and Fuji apple under ‘F’.

4 Likes

I’m the odd guy. I have everything sorted by type. Creams, caramels, fruits, custards etc.

4 Likes

Where would you put Strawberry Cream (FLV)?

5 Likes

In PG and VG and vape it.

6 Likes

That would be predominately a fruit, so it goes in that tub. Maybe some day I’ll have enough fruit and cream mixes they can have their own.

2 Likes

That’s awesome ! Love my shelf from Amazon. It’s supposed to be for nail polishes :joy:

9 Likes

There are a lot of ideas for organizing your stuff!

4 Likes