I have lost my mind

Cool setup Bob3824, gee you got some hardware as well! Good on you! I can totally relate to what you said, oh I just need it for this recipe! if I just get these flavours I’ll be right, for me it’s I’m missing this and that! This lot of flavours will get me closer! Imo I think it’s endless, it really is that’s why I love it. we’ve got the bug and good or bad that’s for us personally where and what we want.

3 Likes

Same here scifoc, I’ve been doing it that way from the start, Its works for me, I have a couple of lil sections for odd flavours I don’t really know where to put them.
Would like to build a nice thin style wall shelf, I’ll share it when I get around to doing.

3 Likes

Thanks for posting Bob3824, welcome mate wish u well👍🏻

3 Likes

If I want to see which ones are creams, cookies or whatever, I just use the My Flavors page and do a quick search to get an overview of what I have available.
I have a couple 100 flavors (distinct, combinations, one shots, etc) with a lot of them able to fit in 2 or 3 different categories. I’d get completely lost if things weren’t ordered in an alphabetical way.

5 Likes

Hi ryandkysmom, thanks for sharing your shelf that’s cool! Like a lil tree of life of flavours good on you! Welcome take care.

4 Likes