I just spit fire!

That’s a good deal … I picked up 4 of them in N80… really good bit of kit.
Well worth the money …

4 Likes

It’s all a learning process. Hey, I sucked a few of “Satan’s Farts” when I started. NOT fun!

7 Likes

Ya know my mesh Rtas will do that when I just rewick it n not change the mesh because I tried to dry fire it in hopes of cleaning it back off as it wasn’t very old but would just catch on fire cause it was still soaked in eliquid.But yeah a mesh Rita will never do that to you obviously as its submerged but I have 6 and as far as flavor you can’t go wrong with the Doom X and the Zues and Profile unity…the Profile M and Kylin M are a close second and I would say that profile rdta thing but for me its way too tall n just never looks good but yeah idk maybe back off on the Watts because it is an Rdta n that mesh gets white hot unlike a standard coil or get an Rta I think you would enjoy it from a flavor standpoint as much if not more than the rda especially if you use the SS150 Vandy Vape mesh spool…wow that has great flavor and it ohms so low i can vape it at 85 Watts safely…i actually only own one mesh Rda and its a mtl one so I couldn’t say but try less Watts or get an Rita :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

no I remembered…I think it was not enough cotton it seems to be reacting better

4 Likes

So, so very wrong… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes