I literally broke my leg in 4 places

Plz make sure your floor is dry before leaving the shower cuz
I was not so smart.

My leg is metal

15 Likes

I’ve hit the like button but not because I like what happened to you.
A complete understatement I’m sure but that looks extremely painful and I wish you a very speedy and as painless as possible recovery.

You must have landed in a terrible position to have such injuries.

12 Likes

Fking hell. Looks brutal

10 Likes

It is theres a metal rod from my knee to my ankle. Im home after a freaking week and all i can do is look at my 100’s of concentrates can’t even mix one cuz I CAN’T MOVE!!!

9 Likes

Hurts like helĺ…got some good pain killers on the way tho…and I will NOT say no in then pain im in rn…

10 Likes

Holy Crap @ladycrooks I thought you just took a tumble, but I see I was wrong !!!

9 Likes

Oh shit, looks like ya leg got run over by a Truck! I feel the pain just looking at that!
Don’t know what to say but hope ya have a speedy recovery :hugs:

9 Likes

I literally watched my own leg break. I’ll never unsee that

8 Likes

That had to be one helluva crash because I remember you saying you were in your 30s and that’s still young for breaking all those young bones. Don’t do that in retirement, lol, you’ll probably die :crazy_face:

Here’s to a quick recovery and good pain meds.

9 Likes

Damn, that left a mark!!!

11 Likes

Holy shit! That looks horrible. Hope you feel better and are up and around soon.

7 Likes

Hope you’re up and running soon Crooks!

7 Likes

I hope you have a speedy recovery. Beware…

6 Likes

Your toenails look well done anyway.

11 Likes

Holy cow! I hope it is not as painful now it has been treated. I do not envy you at all with an extended period of itching (get the longest knitting needle you can find). Silver lining - you are now part terminator.

10 Likes

Well, i cant say anything more than anyone else has, I think we all feel your pain, that looks nasty,
Take care of your self

8 Likes

Thanks for the kind words everyone i moved away from my hometown and lost touch with my friends even on social networks. So you’s are the closest to friends I have. I appreciate all of you. Muchhhh loveeeee.!!:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

8 Likes

Mmmm, yeahhhhhhh, post some more… Progress photos. mmmm, would like to see how you’re… Mmmmmm coming along…

5 Likes

4 Likes

Recover well

6 Likes