I literally broke my leg in 4 places

Sexy little Flintstone feet!

4 Likes

Judging from the bandages it mustā€™ve been a pretty good fall to break your Femur, dangerous bone to break

6 Likes

Get well soon. Your feet are much too pretty to not walk on them!

7 Likes

8 Likes

That is the back of my leg where i believe the metal rod was inserted.

8 Likes

Sorry to see you in this shape. Wish you a speedy recovery

9 Likes

That looks rather irksome. I hope they are dosing you up to comfortable cloud.

10 Likes

This is a ā€œWOWā€ injury and sending you healing thoughts and intentions. You can recover from this. Though I have no metal in my body, I have had many broken bones and recovery can happen. I have to think to remember which ankle I shattered. I have to feel behind both of my ears to remember which one was cut off after being thrown through a plate glass window. You will make it through this !! There are a lot of folks both feeling your pain and wishing you the best.

8 Likes

@ladycrooks You sure went ā€œBIGā€ with that stunt! You should tone down the Method Acting and leave the physical Comedy to othersšŸ„“. Iā€™m just kidding, of course.

Seriously, I hope you heal up fast. Tough out any physical therapy, I hear it pays off later.

8 Likes

@ladycrooks what happened ?? I thought you slipped in the shower or something, but 4 breaks, and a rod, doesnā€™t sound like it.

5 Likes

Iā€™m guessing a shower bar wouldnā€™t help ?

14 Likes

Hydromorphone

7 Likes

Awe my bf is mixing, a couple of my favourite recipes cuz I am hurting so bad. Now thatā€™s Love :heart:

8 Likes

Not a chanceā€¦ lol

3 Likes

I been getting into diy everythingā€¦well my newest obsession is Iā€™ve found these oils espically for body lotion and for like air freshenersā€¦well bright CoreenšŸ¤Ø over here in Canada lol has been spraying the shit everywhere and I have obviously gotten it on my porcelain bathroom floor. Even the paramedics said they were slipping everywhere. Thatā€™s my only other reason for this mistake.

9 Likes

I seen my leg break @SessionDrummer like a piece of spaghetti!!! Iā€™ll never unsee that imageā€¦everā€¦so gross.

8 Likes

Wow, feel better and heal up fast!

9 Likes

See, youā€™re living proof that what doesnā€™t kill us makes us stronger. Youā€™re like the $50,000 Woman. Do a few more and you can be a superhero some day. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

I just want to be able to dance to drum n bass (skank dance) and house music again (shuffle dance). Thatā€™s the part thatā€™s hurting the most. I love that musicā€¦

4 Likes

Oh jesus. I say we BAN oils from the bathroom.

I can only imagineā€¦

7 Likes