I might have ordered wrong!

I just ordered my CNT NIC from liquid barn. I just noticed I ordered it in PG though. I remember “fresh” saying in a video to order it in VG if you’re going low at 3mg. In your recipes. Not sure if this is a big deal or not. Can someone weigh in on this please. Thanks! Oh it’s the 500ml. 10/100mg. PG

6 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Todd757. I don’t watch Fresh’s vids, and not sure why he would recommend that, but I can tell you that unless you are PG sensitive (many flavors are PG based any way), your PG NIC will work fine. I use my 100mg PG NIC in everything from up to 18mg all the way down to 1mg. Just make sure to break down your big bottle, into a couple smaller amber glass bottles, and keep in the freezer so it stays fresh and doesn’t oxidize on you.

10 Likes

Ok thanks for the quick response!! Much appreciated

7 Likes

I use PG base…unless your trying to get a ver high VG ratio the PG shiuld be perfectly fine

9 Likes

+1 on the PG, especically if you’re new to mixing, it’s a lot easier to handle.
Only go for VG nic if you’re aiming for Max VG juices.

What kind of coils are you using?

6 Likes

Thanks!! I pretty much just go with coilturd .13 or .11 aliens

5 Likes

OK, just curious. In any case, with those coils you shouldn’t be having issues with max VG.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forums, I’m glad you decided to ask the community. Who is t;his fresh? I looked it up on youtube and ELR and couldn’t find anything.

4 Likes

look for freshepies / fresh03

6 Likes

Oh ya, now I recall. Thanks dude.

6 Likes

Welcome @Todd757

3 Likes

Thanks…I’m loving DIY. I already have my Fiancee shaking her head…hahaha!!!

3 Likes

So she not vape then

2 Likes

Haha…no she DOES vape. She’s just not into it like me as far as being a hobbyist and really just enjoying everything about it.

3 Likes

Same as my Mrs but she say why spend your time vaping i say well go buy your juice then and she says why do you keep buying mods and i say why do you keep buying shoes and handbags

2 Likes

Lol…yep!!! Its all about what u like and enjoy. Nothing at all wrong with that

3 Likes

I know that’s what i say

2 Likes

Look who has come to the UK Mr dick ! Just landed :crossed_fingers: someone sorts him out
Screenshot_20191202-235403_Google|243x500

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, I hope you like it here.
If you’re really worried, most sellers will let you cancel an order before it’s dispatched. You have NOT messed up, though, any difference will be minimal. When you create or alter a recipe here, you can put the pg content of your Nic, which counts that as some of the overall contents. That’s automatically done with your concentrates, as I found the one time I used one with a vg suspension

While I don’t vape with Nic myself, I have feedback from those I’ve mixed for. Most whom I mix for use 3mg or lower, and typically in pg because it’s far more common. When I got some in vg, I mixed the next batch with it. Same recipe, the only difference found was a slightly more sweet taste

I hope this helps. If you have somehow made an irretrievable error, goofs are an inescapable part of learning

4 Likes