I need help from the experts

In the uk i have learned that you dont say cookie unless its chocolate chip. Im pretty sure oreos are a biscuit too. Its weird as hell. Like the blue tin danish cookie are actually biscuits to the british lol

4 Likes

Yeah, South Africa is a weird frigginā€™ place. To us, a cookie and a biscuit can be either. I personally see a biscuit as something like an Oreo, shortbread or anything thatā€™s a little harder or crumbly. A cookie I see as something doughy with a crunchy outside and a more chewy center.

7 Likes

Being in south africa you kind of follow the uk ways in the biscuit category :man_shrugging:t2::joy:

4 Likes

I donā€™t know about others from here in Australia, but for myself a cookie was always an American thing, a biscuit was our normal (any sweet biscuit), shortbread was just that, and what the Americans call a biscuit (the one they have with gravy) was more like a damper.

6 Likes

And in grammar and spelling. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

And the end of the day what your after is what I know as a custard cream has vanilla cream in the middle the inw biscuit is close enough for the biscuit now all you need is a good custard thick and creamy @Psycho_316 didnt you have a base with a simple cake init recently pair them two together and ya might be real close

6 Likes

That sounds correct. The INW biscuit I tested by itself was already real close to the biscuit profile I need. As explained in my original post, Iā€™d just need some help mending the lemon (or other fruit) with a cream to go along with it.

As I see it, that would be the starting point for me to then tweak as needed.

6 Likes

Hopefully @Psycho_316 will answer that his mix would be a good base to build on and then all you need is your lemon or fruits Iā€™ve forgot where it was posted

6 Likes

Have a look at vape mail on here about 4 days ago try the custard base mix posted from @DanielTheVapeMan

6 Likes

Thanks @Grabbo

7 Likes

That would be this

The longer it sits the better it gets

9 Likes

@muth i think mixed it up with tpa vc as i couldnt. So she would give you her opinion on it with tpa as i can only talk about it with wf vc.

5 Likes

Thanks for the love everyone. Appreciate that. Makes me realize im not that insane lolll so you caaaan snv that base but the longer you wait, it grows and grows. Best time to vape is around 10-14 days. I didnt notice a drastic change after that but it keeps growing. Its never made past week 2 1/2 with me and i had to hide it lol

9 Likes

Yo i tried a simple 5ml tester and its amazing with wf vc. Im curious to see if ruyan would taint it or make it unique. I got a bacco custard that i could combine with it

7 Likes

Thanks man. I kind of leaned on wf as its more like a pudding and custard mixed so no egginess from it. I just tried the victoria sponge i mixed a few days ago i kicked the cake up and the wf custard to offset the strawberry jams and man so far it hasnt lost that base. Its quite good so far hope it keeps trending up

8 Likes

Mine got to just over two weeks and i smashed the 30 ml. I need to mix up 200ml of it as its a fast steeper and its such a real good vape

3 Likes

That looks great. Missing just 1 flavor of smh i feel like inw and purr base is so solid that you can switch it around. Ill have to try more renditions out. Thats my problem lol every time i go to ā€œtestā€ a new version. Its gone before the steep. Diy allows me to have no self control lolll

5 Likes

Holy hell you guys are pulling out all the stops! Damn. Iā€™ll stick to my simple 2 or 3 ingredient recipes for now. I need to learn what each of the ingredients I have bring to the table first before I can get complicated, else itā€™ll be like stumbling in the dark in a room full of low furniture. :joy:

Iā€™ve just mixed up a real simple vanilla whatever from what I remember each ingredient does. So hereā€™s my thinking :

5% CAP vanilla custard V1 - main vanilla custard note
2% TFA vanilla cupcake - adds a bit more vanilla and adds weight (I hope)
1% TFA vanilla swirl - a vanilla smoothness (I hope)
.5% CAP super sweet - bit more sweetness (duh)

mixed it with a 3mg 70/30 ratio.

So tell me how far Iā€™m off on my thinking. :face_with_peeking_eye:

6 Likes

Honestly if you can get your hands on inawera shisha vanilla that helps the vanilla note cap custard needs. Then if you can get ice cream vanilla ssa instead of vanilla swirl it will really smoothing the custard out as it has a very smooth custard profile too it. You wont need the cupcake either as it will add a denseness to it

6 Likes

Thanks for the advice @Psycho_316. I will take note of all these ingredients, but am trying to work with what I have. But is my thinking correct in your opinion with these specific ingredients or donā€™t you have enough experience with them?

Iā€™m trying to see if my train of thought and ideas work, just to try wrap my head around the different uses for the ingredients I have on hand.

6 Likes