I need help with juice

Hello everybody, I am new to this forum, and also to making my own liquid. Where is a good place to order PG,VG, and nicotine and the flavors? I would like to make good quality juice. everyones help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Olson1917, you’re in the right place!

Where on the Globe are you located?..so folks can point you in the right direction for vendors of DIY supplies. :wink:

2 Likes

Try Heartland Vapes for a good US vendor…

http://wholesale.heartlandvapes.com/nicotine-solution/100mg.html

2 Likes

Well first olson1917, Your flavoring will be on many websites. The two that I use is myfreedomesmokes.com thay have good prices and fast shipping at a fair price for shipping. The other ones in Mt. baker vapors.VG is MFS cheepies so far. I like capella flavors, but not all of there flavors work out. and there shipping is high. I’m sure there’s more that I don’t know of, But I would try to keep 1-3 flavors in mind, master them, then expand.

I am from the US, and does making your own liquid save money? it seems like there is a high start up price.

1 Like

Well first Olson, you should pop into the pub and introduce yourself…

Be polite and introduce yourself!:

I have found if I watch Wizard Labs, Ecigexpress and Heartland Vapes for sales I can get pretty good deals on flavors. They never have what I need on sale. But I have been tossing the needed items in with the sale items and slowly building my supply of flavors. I would pick out a couple recipes you want to try and order those flavors.

Being new to this I would also suggest you read THIS. I learned SOOOO much reading through the information there!

Welcome to the forum. And any other questions, ask away. There are a lot of very helpful people here.

1 Like

With this requirement, you need to do a little reading. Many different opinions regarding quality nic.
Hey, its fun.

2 Likes

It can be said that making your own juice saves money. However, making juice can become an obsession! Just ask any member here that has over 200 flavors in their stash and they’ll tell you! I’m one of them! :pensive: I look at it as a great, gratifying hobby and a reward for giving up the stinkies. Plus, I know exactly what’s going in my juice.

The start up price… Well, just look at it as an investment in your future pleasure.:wink:

2 Likes

I really appreciate everyones help. I think i should be able to get everything for about $100. I was wondering though, what mg nicotine base do you start off with? and do most of the flavors you make have to steep and taste good?

1 Like

Folks starting out doing DIY usually use 24, 36 or 48 mg/ml Nic. PG based Nic is easier to work with, viscosity wise. If I had to say pick one, I’d go with the 36mg/ml Nic.

There are flavors that don’t require a huge steep period. But, steeping is to allow all the molecules of all the liquids to “marry” and taste yummy! Custards and tobaccos can take weeks. Fruits and spices tend to be “shake and vape”.

1 Like

Alright thank you! I think I am going to get 48 mg nic. Also I am ordering the majority of my things from Myfreedomsmokes.com

Any flavors you would recommend? I am looking on the recipe guide and am finding some. Just trying to find out a place in which i can order flavors. Does not seem like myfreedomsmokes has too big of a selection. I am very thankful you are taking the time out of your day to help me.

1 Like

Before you hit the “buy” button, there may be other vendors that have lower prices and more flavor choices than MFS! I used to use them, but other places have better pricing. :smirk:

Give me a second to add some links!

Ecigexpress seems to have some pretty good prices! 2.50 for 13 mls of flavor!

1 Like

Ok, I see you are shopping around! That’s a good thing! No need for me to add a bunch of links. EcigExpress is your best bet starting off with choices. Later, you’ll find certain vendor carry certain flavors no one else does and you can’t live without them! :kissing_heart:

That sounds perfect! I added a screenshot of my first order, do you think this will be enough for a beginner? 500mls of pg and 1 liter of vg? I just do not want to run out for atleast a week of experimenting

1 Like

Did you already order that? Because I have found a lot better pricing for my bottles. I get the cobalt blue 30ml bottles with dropper tips for $.55 each. You will find if you buy your supplies on Amazon you can save a lot of money.

I have reached the point where I keep a cart going on Amazon and all of the sites I have mentioned in my previous post. Most have discounts, or free shipping after spending so much. So I have been waiting to pull the trigger until I get enough to get the discount. Also, ecigexpress.com gives you a 10% discount if you use the discount code from here - ELRECIPES.

1 Like

That purchase will last a good long time! :+1: I used MFS Nic for a long time and it’s quality stuff! You’ve made a good buy! Now…the flavors!

ECX has weekend sales coupons all the time. This weekend it’s FW 15% off, I believe. It takes a while for things to get out of ECX and Washington State, so don’t expect to get your stuff in two days! :pensive: Unless you live in the WA!

1 Like

Ecigexpress has a discount of 20% on all products in nicotine and mixing supplies so it will cost 20% less than the current price and that is why I have kept looking. If i spend $75 i get free shipping also on ecigexpress

1 Like

Oh really? Well I hope I will not have to wait too long! I am an impatient person :yum:I cannot wait to get started!

1 Like