I need help with juice

Where in the US are you located? I’m in NC, so it takes sometimes a week for a package from ECX to get here…expected, since I’m so far away!:pensive:

1 Like

Patience is your friend here. I have learned from experience not to rush this.

I also wanted to point out something about the nicotine. I mix high VG on everything. PG is hard on my throat as it is with some people. So I buy VG based nicotine at 100mg. I also have placed a spout on my nicotine bottle so I can just grab the bottle and squeeze it into my flask (wearing my nitrile gloves of course). At 100mg, yes it is more dangerous. But I have to put less in so I have the bottle in my hand for a shorter amount if time. Also, being VG based it’s thicker. So even if there is a spill, it’s not rushing across the table at me. If it were PG based it would be thinner and I would be a lot more scared to use it. Just my 2 cents.

I am from Minnesota! So I am closer to Washington! I am so excited to get started making my own eliquid. I ordered liquid from a website called “vapewild.com” and the liquid tasted horrible so I hope I can make some pretty good stuff!

1 Like

So you think I should get a higher VG nicotine? I understand you have to use less and have it in your hand for a shorter duration that makes sense. Also can you give a link for the cobalt blue bottles please? that seems as if it is a really good deal!

Cobalt Blue Dropper Bottles

That is for 72 bottles. They have smaller quantities, but you end up paying more per bottle. But still a lot cheaper than you are paying.

Also note, some droppers have straight tips, and some have bulb tips. If in doubt ask the seller before buying. Don’t just look at the pictures. The link I posted is pointed tips.

Also, do you have a scale? I just got THIS in the mail and it is so nice mixing by weight instead of using syringes. Adding nicotine by weight is so much better. Using the syringe to draw out the nicotine always scared me.

It’s a matter of preference as far as what mg nic you get. I myself feel perfectly safe when using mine. I wear a long sleeve shirt, and Nitrile gloves (harbor freight has these). I also make sure to have my work pants on and shoes just in case there is a slow moving puddle about to drip off the table,

I will be buying that scale today. I was looking for a good scale, but now that you said it is a good one I will for sure be purchasing that. I also will be waiting to get the glass bottles, I will just be using the plastic ones for now. What is the difference between the glass and plastic bottles? Anything? I know the glass bottles keep the sunlight out better but is that the only thing?

I am still a bit worried about having so much nicotine in such a concentrated form. Maybe down the road I will order higher concentrations of nicotine but as of now I think I will stick with the 48mg for safety reasons considering it is my first time.

1 Like

I was scared as well. You will figure it out as you go. My fear went away completely today when I made my first batch by weight. I got lucky and a bottle I ordered for storing my nic just so happened to have the same size cap as my nic. The bottle came with a spout cap. So I just switched caps and it works great. I dont know why they don’t supply spout caps with bottles of nic. To me it makes things so much safer.

Yes if they used spout caps I would feel alot safer. I have been planning to do it by weight because that seems more accurate and simpler. It seems as if the hardest part about this whole ordeal is to pick all of the flavors. Any you would suggest? I am probably going to be ordering over 20 flavors today. I am looking at the recipe guides and one that I am very excited to try is called Third World Custard, just cannot find a site that has Vanilla custard V1 in stock by Capella.

Do you know how to set your preference here to mix by weight? In your preferences, select “use grams”, just in case you haven’t seen that yet :wink:

I actually did see that but thank you very much for reminding me, I appreciate it :smile:

That is one that goes out of stock often. If you need a flavor, sometimes ebay is a quick fix. Otherwise you just have to wait. You can however get that straight from Capella, but you will pay more for it.

When you do get it I suggest you try Unicorn Milk. I bought a bottle a week or so ago. It lasted me a day! It’s my fav. I would suggest you pick out a couple recipes, and buy the flavors needed to produce them. Avoid buying flavors just because they sound good, because you won’t have a clue what to do with them.

That is exactly what I am doing, just picking out recipes and choosing the flavors the recipes call for. Oddly enough unicorn milk is the recipe i am on haha

1 Like

Buy a larger bottle of Strawberry, as that can be used in numerous recipes.

capella sweet strawberry?

Yes. That’s the one. It’s used in a lot of recipes. But after trying Unicorn Milk I will be making that recipe every few days to keep a supply of it steeping because it has to steep a very long time. And I am guessing the longer the better.I have 150ml of it going right now. I will be making 150ml of it again as soon as my Sweet Strawberry arrives.

I have 5 or six other mixes going also to mix things up a bit. But that will be my go to liquid for awhile. I also want to do a Strawberry Cheesecake and a Strawberry and Cream. So I expect to use a lot of it.

I will for sure be making some of the Unicorn Milk as soon as the other flavor becomes available. Also on ECX I cannot find a bulk option so it seems that I will only be able to order them in 13mg intervals.
Where did you order your custard v1 at? ebay says they have it but $15 for 30 mls is ridiculous.

That’s expensive :stuck_out_tongue: $13 for 120ml here at BCV… I don’t think ECX carry Capellas in bulk?

Some flavors they do, but not this one.