I need help with juice

That is why I don’t buy Capella from ECX. I buy most of my flavors from Wizard Labs. But as you see, they are out of stock. When you see it in stock, buy it right away. I don’t have any other sources for it besides Heartland. So I play the waiting game.

Edit: The larger the quantity you buy, the cheaper it is. I can’t wait to start buying gallons lol

As far as the nic goes, I use 100mg VG nic and I transfer it into a 30ml DLPE bottle, store the rest, and drip it out to mix by weight. Very safe and easy to use this way.

For those of you using 100mg VG nic, and I probably don’t have to say this but it’s the first thing that popped into my head…make sure you shake the mess out of it before you use it. I use 50/50 or 100% PG nic so can’t confirm, but word on the street is high VG nic will form hot spots much easier than PG because of it’s viscosity. Ergo, ipso facto columbo oreo, you might end up with much higher or lower nic content than was intended. :wink:

2 Likes

If you end up enjoying mixing and find yourself going through a lot of VG and PG there’s some nice specials on Amazon. Essentials Depot has a gallon of each bundle for under $40 +$9 shipping. I’ve read good reviews of their products elsewhere on these forums.

1 Like

Quick question, I ordered 100MG Nic from ECX (I know many have said that it isnt the best Nic around but I forgot when I ordered it.) And I plan on diluting it down to 20mg/ml
I have used the calculator but it does not seem right to me.
http://tjek.nu/r/2FGL

Typically I assume 1G=1ML, I know that is not always the case because some liquids may be more thick than others but when I am trying to make 120ml it is asking for 150ml of liquid. Is that right?
Thanks!

That is with flavors only. VG, Nic in VG, Even PG will weigh in differently. By the way, you must have whatever you are trying to show us marked as private. We can not see it…

I fixed it, can you please look at it and tell me if it is accurate please? I do not want to mess up and have it overflow or something haha

118 ml would be a 4oz bottle. May I ask why you are doing this and what your desired nic level is when blending?

The thought of handling 100mg of nicotine scares me honestly. It can cause a lot of harm. I usually like to make the liquid between 3-5mg.

1 Like

It looks right to me but Honestly I don’t cut my nic. Ask at @Amy2 to check it to be absolutely sure. I believe she cuts hers too. I’d rather she verify before you go on…

1 Like

If you’re worried about overflow you could just make your batch a little smaller. Like if you need room for a dropper or whatever? Or just to make it easier to shake.

Alright thank you! I actually got the idea from somebody else on this forum, not quite sure who. I was reading on one of the posts and I saw the idea and I thought it was the safer option.

Actually, I looked at it by adapting it, the cutting formula is correct. That is what I was worried about. If you are putting it in a 4oz bottle then go to 118ml to be sure about the overflow. Have fun…

It’s a good practice, IMO. In chemistry classes they always kept the concentrated reagents in a cabinet and a Teaching Assistant would be responsible for diluting it to a level closer to what the students needed to work with. Same idea here, and then you only have to “suit up” when handling the 100mg and not every single time you mix.

That is exactly what I was thinking. Just to be precautions. Thank you!

It looks right to me !

I use to do this and cut my 100mg nic but now I said screw it and went back down to 48mg nic I too mix in the 3-6mg range so I don’t really see a point in me handling such a high mg is really worth it.

1 Like

Idk if its suggested or anything but since I wanted to limit how much I had to open my Nic, so have a 120 for Nic/VG
For a 6mg that I mix most of I’ll make 105ml, so I throw in 96 ml of VG and 9ml of 100mg Nic. Then I just shake and blend from that my 70/30 mixes easily.
Good luck and be safe!

2 Likes

That was my reasoning aswell for why I wanted to cut it down. My first purchase was 48mg nic but on ECX there was not an option for 48mg so I will just cut it down to 20mg

1 Like

So only mix up 105ml into a 120ml bottle?
I will try my hardest to be safe! haha

1 Like

Not much but enough breathing room to get a good shake on it. When you take your first 7 or 14 ml out its much easier to shake up naturally. Again idk if that’s the way to go just what I’ve been doing so far.