I QUIT Smoking by VAPING. The DATE, My STORY

May 2020ish was when id officially quit after multiple attempts failed by family break up and marriage divorcee etc.
Since quitting life has improved dramatically full of energy, breath and no longernstressing about rationing till pay. Now its all about rationing eliquid haha

9 Likes

Well done. It sounds like you went through a lot of shit on the way but now you are enjoying the health and better bank balance which comes from vaping.

5 Likes

Wow @Dave84Aust that sounds like it was tough.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Sure did mate yes thanks was hard and certainly not eaay. Lived on the streets homeless for 6months

5 Likes

Hardest stage of my life mate and still living it whilst going through the hoops of family law to see my son as my ex partner is using him as a pawn in he4 pathetic games to hurt me

4 Likes

You using an Airplane or Police Squad clip before me?! This cannot be serious.

I better raise you with finest:

5 Likes

Love the Airplane clips …

6 Likes

I think we probably all said that every time we tried to quit the ciggies!

3 Likes

Oh definitely.

I have no problem going dry for months or being vegan for weeks on a regular basis. But, if you keep nicotine way from me - I’ll rip your arms off, ram them up your arse and present you at the Chelsea Flower Show.

5 Likes

I havent looked at this thread in years so i started from the beginning. So happy and so sad. Sad that there are so many people we wont see again.

When i got to worm1’s post i nearly broke down. Miss you buddy.

11 Likes

Wow @Ken_O_Where you’re right. Reading this from the top, in 2016 really makes you appreciate what was, and hopefully still is here. I saw a lot of names that I too have come to miss.

May @worm1 Rest In Peace.

7 Likes

Oh shoot, Idk what made me come here, I never do anymore but I will be saying goodbye to my own little buddy, Nikko, this Tuesday. Worse decision that has to be made.

6 Likes

I’m very sorry to hear that @muth. Really hits home for us, as we just went through a similar tragedy.

5 Likes

So sorry to hear this @muth, you are doing the kindest thing for him and you have also given him a great life for which I am sure he is grateful for.

5 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss @SessionDrummer It’s so hard losing the one source of unconditional love that can’t be found anywhere else but in the heart of a innocent animal friend.

5 Likes

Thank you for the kind words @Lucas_James_Holden :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you @muth. I was telling @paingawd that for whatever reason, this loss, has been proving far worse than I was prepared for. He gave me some very good, well comforting advice. IMO animals, can/will/do treat you far better than a lot of people will LOL. Hang in there muth.

7 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this mate, you have my sincere condolences.

4 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss @muth :hugs:

5 Likes