I think someone has tampered with my flavors

I have noticed actually just tonight that my Chai Spice (Flavorah) is now Clear! and not even a week ago it was dark brown I swear I use this flavor quite alot lately and noticed right away it even looks like the label has been peeled off and taped back on. now this ive had for over a year so they usually are darker those flavors anyway. its also terribly thin and im kinda concerned. this shouldnt be clear after a year and a bit should it? ive also been coming across more that are too thick and shouldnt be. I have a weird neighbour downstairs I dont trust. so she is the only one that could or may do anything how do I know? anyone have flavorah chai spice what colour is it?.

2 Likes

im really worried please someone anyone im gonna post a pic of the bottle and label i peeled apart this label says not absolutley no contact with skin eyes vapor are flavorah flavors all this way? and i dont remember all these warnings on their bottles.

2 Likes

i don’t have that flavor but i certainly wouldn’t use anything that was suspected of being tampered with. just put it it aside and order a new one. JMHO

3 Likes

dude I have over 480 flavors i cant do that with all of them.
How do I know which have been n which isnt! theyre everywhere and I have a bar fridge full! my stash mostly is in 2 displays in alphabetical order but ive recently been using the chai alot and im convinced it was dark like rich cinnamon…

3 Likes

Chai Spice is as clear as water … Are you hitting that glass again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not all flavors change colors.

And yes same warnings etc

11 Likes

That was my thought as well.

8 Likes

Why the fuck does your neighbor even have access? What kind of place are you living in? Here’s a thought…hide a small cam that is motion activated and turn it on when you’re away. They even gave some that sent you a text notification. Problem and paranoia solved!

9 Likes

Why the fuck does your neighbor even have access? What kind of place are you living in? Here’s a thought…hide a small cam that is motion activated and turn it on when you’re away. They even have some that send you a text notification. Problem and paranoia solved!

9 Likes

My neighbour threw flower over the floor so she could see the footsteps.
No footsteps, apparently it was a :ghost:

8 Likes

My first thought would be to get a carbon monoxide detector.

10 Likes

Lol now I want to know why mines not clear :joy::joy:

7 Likes

Maybe you two should swap.

6 Likes

If you’re on something then I suggest stopping. Some people can’t handle those substances. I don’t even know you & don’t want you to turn into a paranoid weirdo.

As someone else mentioned, get a carbon monoxide alarm ASAP - like NOW!

Also, get a camera to record wherever you’re gone. Get a few - they aren’t very much online. Until you can get them, the flour suggestion was a good idea. Id do it around your doors & windows.

The dollar tree has window alarms for $1.25. They are loud AF. Depending on your doors, they could also be used on them. https://youtu.be/1aQOAAAW4nA
They also have fake security camera.

5 Likes

Each and every flavour has that warning. Nothing to worry about.

7 Likes

Although I’m still not 100% sure why @ladycrooks thought there was tampering, I DO however commend her, for keeping an eye on her flavors. Checking BEFORE using, is never a bad idea.

6 Likes

Honestly, if you even have a little thought that someone was in your apartment when you weren’t home, and they weren’t supposed to be there, I would file a police report. People aren’t allowed to just enter other people’s houses. It’s illegal, at least in the US. Second, get nanny cams to play when you go out. 3rd, if you truly think someone came into your house and did something malicious to your concentrates, throw them away, if you really truly believe they were tampered with. I hope you have home protection for yourself. Good luck, and file a report so there can be record of it, in case something should happen.

5 Likes

100% - Call the cops and file a report. Tampering with something that you eat, drink, or inhale is life threatening.

6 Likes

As I said earlier, I had a neighbour who was convinced people came into her house.
They would cook dinner and even smoke a cigarette in the same place she’d smoke herself, the kitchen.
Now there’s some polite burglars for you.

I’ve known (and know) several people having these worries. A police report is not going to solve that.
I would suggest professional help if I thought there was any to be had. Most help is totally incompetent.
Place a camera to put your mind to rest and place one of those meters that @SquirrelSmash suggested.

5 Likes

Knowing what you said in the past im going to assume by your paranoid delusions there is a possibility that maybe after your broken leg and you stopped the pain meds you possibly are now hitting the glass dildo for the crack and meth. Maybe dabbling in some acid maybe. Your rant sounded a lot of friends i had in the past that where using. If this is the case i suggest you get some help asap before you get to far down. And for future if you fail this paranoid get a lockable filing cabinet to organize them all in trays. Its what i do as i have young kids in and out of the closet they are in. And i highly doubt someone is going to come in your house to tamper with all those flavors. You might want to hit up a meeting or two to get yourself grounded again. Def hope you get the help you need if this is the case. Which it sounds

4 Likes

While it may not actually SOLVE something, it’s on record as having been a problem, recorded with a date and time, so if down the line there is a , God forbid, a bigger issue or someone is physically hurt, or worse, there is record of said issue. If I thought anyone broke into my house, regardless, I’d have them on camera, but I’d definitely have the police take a report.

Different strokes for different folks. If it were me, I’d be waiting for them with my mossberg in hands.

3 Likes