I think someone has tampered with my flavors

Yes and if a said person is not in a sober state of mind, it would give the police a probable cause to search the premises. And if by the slight possibility the said person is using illegal substances, this simple thought of said person believing something like this could lead that said person into more trouble then the thoughts of someone messing with their stuff. So it wouldnt be ideal for anyone participating in extra curricular illegal activities to even make a fuss about it

7 Likes

Careful dude.

8 Likes

I think someone has tampered with my flavors. I have a weird neighbour downstairs

Seek for expert’s advice, not for cameras and ghostbusters.

7 Likes

I was trying to be. Im just saying as a former addict i been there. Once you get you them and use them and you stop getting them it causes those demons to come back. Its why i said maybe. Thats why the second arm surgery i had, a ulnar nerve transposition, i chose tylenol over prescription pain pills. This sounds way out there. Its not the first time i seen it or heard it. And im not trying to be mean. All i am implying is, if this is the case get help. Erratic and paranoid is not a good sign. And being careful isnt going to help if its the case. I find this troubling as i have been there. And if i didnt give a shit i wouldnt say anything. Theres a lot of good people here and we shouldnt tip toe around what the obvious is. We are here to help in everything correct? I am deeply concerned for her right now.

5 Likes

Ok. I only said that because, from my perspective it sounded like disrespect, bordering on defamation. My apologies and thanx for explaining.

6 Likes

Defamation? I’m guessing you missed this post.

6 Likes

And this is why i have concerns right now. Something aint right. Its just not. I hope someone in her life sees it

3 Likes

I might have seen it but honestly don’t recall.

4 Likes