I think someone has tampered with my flavors

My neighbour threw flower over the floor so she could see the footsteps.
No footsteps, apparently it was a :ghost:

8 Likes

My first thought would be to get a carbon monoxide detector.

10 Likes

Lol now I want to know why mines not clear :joy::joy:

7 Likes

Maybe you two should swap.

6 Likes

If you’re on something then I suggest stopping. Some people can’t handle those substances. I don’t even know you & don’t want you to turn into a paranoid weirdo.

As someone else mentioned, get a carbon monoxide alarm ASAP - like NOW!

Also, get a camera to record wherever you’re gone. Get a few - they aren’t very much online. Until you can get them, the flour suggestion was a good idea. Id do it around your doors & windows.

The dollar tree has window alarms for $1.25. They are loud AF. Depending on your doors, they could also be used on them. https://youtu.be/1aQOAAAW4nA
They also have fake security camera.

5 Likes

Each and every flavour has that warning. Nothing to worry about.

7 Likes

Although I’m still not 100% sure why @ladycrooks thought there was tampering, I DO however commend her, for keeping an eye on her flavors. Checking BEFORE using, is never a bad idea.

6 Likes

Honestly, if you even have a little thought that someone was in your apartment when you weren’t home, and they weren’t supposed to be there, I would file a police report. People aren’t allowed to just enter other people’s houses. It’s illegal, at least in the US. Second, get nanny cams to play when you go out. 3rd, if you truly think someone came into your house and did something malicious to your concentrates, throw them away, if you really truly believe they were tampered with. I hope you have home protection for yourself. Good luck, and file a report so there can be record of it, in case something should happen.

5 Likes

100% - Call the cops and file a report. Tampering with something that you eat, drink, or inhale is life threatening.

6 Likes

As I said earlier, I had a neighbour who was convinced people came into her house.
They would cook dinner and even smoke a cigarette in the same place she’d smoke herself, the kitchen.
Now there’s some polite burglars for you.

I’ve known (and know) several people having these worries. A police report is not going to solve that.
I would suggest professional help if I thought there was any to be had. Most help is totally incompetent.
Place a camera to put your mind to rest and place one of those meters that @SquirrelSmash suggested.

5 Likes

Knowing what you said in the past im going to assume by your paranoid delusions there is a possibility that maybe after your broken leg and you stopped the pain meds you possibly are now hitting the glass dildo for the crack and meth. Maybe dabbling in some acid maybe. Your rant sounded a lot of friends i had in the past that where using. If this is the case i suggest you get some help asap before you get to far down. And for future if you fail this paranoid get a lockable filing cabinet to organize them all in trays. Its what i do as i have young kids in and out of the closet they are in. And i highly doubt someone is going to come in your house to tamper with all those flavors. You might want to hit up a meeting or two to get yourself grounded again. Def hope you get the help you need if this is the case. Which it sounds

4 Likes

While it may not actually SOLVE something, it’s on record as having been a problem, recorded with a date and time, so if down the line there is a , God forbid, a bigger issue or someone is physically hurt, or worse, there is record of said issue. If I thought anyone broke into my house, regardless, I’d have them on camera, but I’d definitely have the police take a report.

Different strokes for different folks. If it were me, I’d be waiting for them with my mossberg in hands.

3 Likes

Yes and if a said person is not in a sober state of mind, it would give the police a probable cause to search the premises. And if by the slight possibility the said person is using illegal substances, this simple thought of said person believing something like this could lead that said person into more trouble then the thoughts of someone messing with their stuff. So it wouldnt be ideal for anyone participating in extra curricular illegal activities to even make a fuss about it

7 Likes

Careful dude.

8 Likes

I think someone has tampered with my flavors. I have a weird neighbour downstairs

Seek for expert’s advice, not for cameras and ghostbusters.

7 Likes

I was trying to be. Im just saying as a former addict i been there. Once you get you them and use them and you stop getting them it causes those demons to come back. Its why i said maybe. Thats why the second arm surgery i had, a ulnar nerve transposition, i chose tylenol over prescription pain pills. This sounds way out there. Its not the first time i seen it or heard it. And im not trying to be mean. All i am implying is, if this is the case get help. Erratic and paranoid is not a good sign. And being careful isnt going to help if its the case. I find this troubling as i have been there. And if i didnt give a shit i wouldnt say anything. Theres a lot of good people here and we shouldnt tip toe around what the obvious is. We are here to help in everything correct? I am deeply concerned for her right now.

5 Likes

Ok. I only said that because, from my perspective it sounded like disrespect, bordering on defamation. My apologies and thanx for explaining.

6 Likes

Defamation? I’m guessing you missed this post.

6 Likes

And this is why i have concerns right now. Something aint right. Its just not. I hope someone in her life sees it

3 Likes

I might have seen it but honestly don’t recall.

4 Likes