Who sees it?

4 Likes

Better yet…who knows what IT IS??

3 Likes

The Crack Pipe??

8 Likes

Lol :laughing: damn

4 Likes

I know u might have to… I originally was gonna show my messy bottle stash but it was already out there. Sorry man…

3 Likes

It’s cool, smoking crack is a-ok

2 Likes

Dec 5th 2001 was the dsy i had to become an adult and grow up… I was popped with 8oz of powder and just dropped off a " bird" earlier that day . I know a little about it , never used but made a lot of money

4 Likes

No it’s not, like i always say I’m no one to judge anyone ever

4 Likes

And then you started making music?

5 Likes

Lmao…You always get me with that one :facepunch::facepunch:

4 Likes

It’s a fucking banger mate.

4 Likes

I remember when they played it at the bars here, the one spot I’d drink at would go nuts, haha.

3 Likes

Wow… u go in for that? I’m getting my pardon by the end of sept so I can finally get to come to the U.S.A!! Im pumped! 1st place im going to graceland!

4 Likes

Before the music i went through 2 trials…First one Hung Jury Seci d was found guilty 2 deliveries and posession with intent …All counts eventually over turned on appeals Violation of 6th amendment

4 Likes

Then I wanna go to a REAL hip hop concert before those guys are done. Either too short or snoop dogg, 50 cent,…they never come here.

3 Likes

Ya 10 years sentence …Did 3.5 and released after appeal was overturned :pray::pray:

3 Likes

Ur so lucky. Dont they have the 3 strike rule there? Id be doing life. Thats nuts.

4 Likes

Not all states do…The 3 strike is for violent crimes , i think a few states strike out for drug offense

3 Likes
4 Likes

Not really a thing i talk about , but its a part of my life and im not ashamed also not proud

5 Likes