I want to see some organization skills

I am having a terrible time organizing my flavours how do some of you set this up? I’m getting confused.

13 Likes

@ladycrooks you’ll have to find what works for YOU the best, but I can tell you that with over 1,000 flavors in my hoard, there was only ONE way to keep my sanity. I have multiple racks, and organize by MFG, then alphabetically within.

14 Likes

There are a ton of pics and ideas here:

12 Likes

Arrange them by how you mentally group them.

I group by rows and strength.

So I know that top left will be a light botanical and the middle row will be a medium concentrate (FW Milk Chocolate according to my ordering).

9 Likes

What organization? :sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

That went out the window after the first 50 flavors arrived, hahaha! I live in a two bedroom apartment with my daughter and husband, with no space for a mixing station.

So my stuff lives on the dining table, that we don’t use for dining, except when we have family over for supper or something…which is only a rare occurrence.

My mixing stuff is slowly taking over the dining room, :laughing:

13 Likes

Wow, you have a flat surface to put stuff? I’m in a small apartment, so I don’t have much in way of counter space and forget about a kitchen table! I live like a bachelor (forgive the sexist comment, guys) :wink: and eat in front of the TV.

Organizing Alphabetically within each Brand makes sense to me, like how @SessionDrummer does it. Where to PUT the flavors is my problem, though. Right now they’re all in a box under my desk. :frowning:

I’ve thought about getting one of those kitchen carts on wheels. I came up with the idea when my freezer died late last year and I had to rush out to Walmart and bought a couple of styrofoam coolers. I had to stack them on top of each other 'cause there’s no room in my kitchen. Now I’m using them like a ghetto kitchen island. Since smoking/vaping isn’t allowed where I live, I’m using the top cooler as storage for my PG/VG.

8 Likes

Im in a 1bdrm with my bf but I found a good idea on here and. Its a acrylic nail polish wall mount or stand

11 Likes

but ill need at least 2 mabye 3 by the time im done.

6 Likes

The two nail polish organizers shown in my photo…? My 11 year old daughter gave them to me, haha. She had them from her dad’s house, when I obtained custody of her. She saw me moving my stuff in and out of boxes, when mixing and she offered. She is such a sweetheart. I still need several more hahaha

7 Likes

I don’t like those display thingies because I want to keep my flavours out of the sunlight. Make sure you can keep them dark and cool

6 Likes

@ladycrooks obviously, the more flavors you have, the more a “system” matters LOL.

14 Likes

I quickly gravitated to nail polish stands.

7 Likes

My dining area is the innermost room away from sunlight or heat… very enclosed.

9 Likes

Lmfao :rofl::rofl:…, u’ll NEVER be done…, welcome to the rabbit hole;)…

12 Likes

For starters… mine were in a box in my closet…, then I had to atart storing flavors in a filing cabinet…, then I made a corner shelf for them as my hoard grew…, I ended up using a portable closet afterwards & now I need ANOTHER upgrade, as I have NO room left for anything else really :(…

8 Likes

even with this, I STILL didn’t have enough room, I’ve still got shit in boxes & I’ve recently purchased more:(…(flavors)

14 Likes

Nice. Wow, this is a deep rabbit hole. I never knew. …I see what’s happening…this is me after 3 orders

10 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. Actually thats why they’re all in a cupboard.

9 Likes

Wow! That’s quite the set up.

9 Likes

Is your BF copying my style? :laughing:

I use lipstick display cases for 10mls and tall 30mls.

7 Likes