I want to see some organization skills

Nice @St3v0.

7 Likes

I picked up a Large wardrobe type cabinet at a thrift shop for bout 100 bucks and fitted it with some NP racks and led lights, got close to 500 flavors in it now

16 Likes

Would this be considered organization skills?? Lmao

Throw it in a box style…Im actually in the middle of reorganizing

16 Likes

Lol! Whatever works I guess…haha! I am thinking of getting a few acrylic nail polish racks to help me out. I’ve only done 3 orders for flavours and I have over 100 now. It gets deep doesn’t it?

13 Likes

apprx 1500 for me …yes but its fun right lol

6 Likes

I don’t feel so bad now!

8 Likes

Sounds like we’re neck in neck, and from the looks of it, the rabbit hole is endless. Eeks! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I looked in this thread, the problem is, many of those posts are years old. The links for pics are invalid, so there’s no way to see what people have used for their storage solutions. From the comments, it sounds like people have come up with many useful ideas. :frowning:

5 Likes

Very true …for instance i had a small wine fridge now I have 2 fridges lmao

8 Likes

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Rub it in. I have a box under my desk. :wink:

9 Likes

I also live in an apartment and have to keep all of my personal stuff in my bedroom. I have my flavors in one dresser drawer (60 flavors) and my nic base in a box in an used corner on the floor. I bought a folding desk from Sam’s Club for $25 that I also use when working from home that doubles as my mixing area. For my juices that are mixed and steeping I use part of another bottom dresser drawer. It is tight, but it works.
I’m sure you will use your creativity and find a solution that works for you. Remember, we DIY’ers are resourceful.

10 Likes

Preciate it…, it’s nothing like ur marvelous mixing cave tho :)…

4 Likes

You’re not concerned w/ long-term storage of your Nic? Right now all of mine is taking up the bottom shelf of my fridge until I can break it down into smaller bottles before popping them in the freezer.

I’m looking around my apartment for potential areas to be used for a work area and storage. Have to say this is the first time I’m regretting having a desktop computer. It takes up a lot of my desk space. :frowning:

5 Likes

Probably not as concerned as I should be. I am keeping the nicotine I’m not currently using sealed and my room stays relatively cool. I may put a few bottles in our chest freezer. We just defrosted it and cleaned it out, so there may be a bit of room I can use. I am very tight for space and am doing the best I can with the available space. And I have to say that the folding desk I got from Sam’s Club has been fantastic. I have my home laptop on small desk, just large enough for the laptop, mouse, mouse pad and 8 port hub. I use another small cart for my wireless all in one printer/scanner/copier. The folding desk I use for my work laptop and also use it like a TV tray when I eat in my room and it works fine as a mixing station.

6 Likes

My organisation is all over the place as a labelling order went missing and it seems that someone stole my nicotine.

9 Likes

I go straight alphabetical instead of by brand, Easy, top left green apple etc. It gets complicated by desserts though (the cabinet on the far right) so I do alphabetical but then Group all creams in one section, cookies in another , cakes in another and so on. I also have one section for just candy flavors and a section for what I consider additives/modifiers. I didn’t want Yellow cake and say birthday cake in different sections or mixed in with fruits as that overcomplicated things. It helps too put large bottles behind medium bottles with small bottles in the front. Hope this helps

15 Likes

Outstanding @mixologist13.

6 Likes

That is how mine are done too. Mine are all dessert based! :+1: :grinning:

8 Likes

Had the same concern once. As long as it hasn’t been opened yet and in a relatively cool area you have plenty of time to break it down for the freezer. It’s the oxygen that starts deteriorating the nic.

6 Likes

I know you weren’t talking to me @FL_Vaper, but I am VERY concerned about my long term storage. Freezer, freezer, and more freezer is all my NIC sees. Argon gas topping and taping bottles, makes it even better.

Any method will be better than room temp storage. Fridge it good, but freezing, undisturbed is the best.

5 Likes