Ice Cream Help

Hi All!
Relatively new mixer (one year). I’ve been trying to come up with a good ice cream with the idea that if I can get a good ice cream taste, I can add any flavor to it and get different vapes. For instance, 6% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP) and 6% Butter Pecan (TFA). It’s good but I don’t get a lot of Ice Cream flavor. Before I start decreasing the flavors I thought I would ask the experts.
Thanks For Your Help
Duffy

9 Likes

I havent used VBIC by Cap in awhile . When I do want an ice cream base I like to add another cream and vanilla so say your using all capella.

VBIC @ 3pct
Sweet Cream @ .5 to 1 pct
Vanilla whipped cream @ 1.5 to 2pct

This would be my Ice Cream Base … I often find Ice Cream flaves a bit thin for me so I like to boost them this way … If you like Ice Cream ALOT grab some Liquid Barn Vanilla Ice Cream that will make life easier lol . GL hope this gives you a bit of help

12 Likes

Here ya go…
5% Vanilla Ice Cream (LB)
1.5% Vanilla Swirl (TPA)
0.75% French Vanilla Ice Cream (HS)

16 Likes

@Duffy5, @TorturedZen’s right IMO, they all should start with LB’s VIC.

11 Likes

Don’t forget a dash of Pepper for realism. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Liquid Barns - Vanilla Ice Cream is a must have for this profile :raised_hand:

10 Likes

Here’s another one lol liquid barn vanilla ice cream for the win!

6 Likes

Ooorah @TorturedZen, just a dash …

https://www.gifmania.co.uk/Objects-Animated-Gifs/Animated-Home/Kitchen/Kitchenware/Pepper-Shakers/Pepper-Shaker-Pepper-Balls-63246.gif

7 Likes

I use 3%tpa vanilla bean ice cream 2% French vanilla1.5% vanilla swirl tpa

6 Likes

Thanks John! I’ll try that and add a flavor like coconut.

2 Likes

Ya TPA VBIC is real good if you don’t taste the pepper , even LB VIC puts off pepper for some , i can’t use LB above 3.7pct or I get that pepper taste

3 Likes

Thanks! So Liquid Barns is good by itself? Where can I get it?

3 Likes

What is HS?

2 Likes

You may get it directly from liquid barn or from bull city
Flavors.

Hs is for hagensen (misspelled but close enough lol )

2 Likes

Thank you all so much. I have a lot to learn. What’s the pepper reference?

2 Likes

Found the Hagensen on alltheflavors.com. I’ve only used Wizard Labs for my flavors in the past.

2 Likes

Some people have mentioned that Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) has a peppery taste to it.

2 Likes

@Duffy5

1 Like

@Duffy5

https://www.bullcityflavors.com/french-vanilla-ice-cream-hs/

3 Likes

it is imo the best Vanilla Ice Cream , but it can use some help … When using LB VIC I like to use FLV Cream and another Vanilla like MF or INW shisha vanilla …

2 Likes