If you could only... v2!

If you could only have one battery device and one tank and/or RBA, which would you choose?

I’m curious to know the general favorites around here. And, I’m also trying to finally nail down what I’m going to buy. Every time I have my mind made up, I change it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ATM. I would have to say

FUHATTAN copper mech mod (18650)
Plume veil v1.5

J

1 Like

i would have to agree.

I love my plume veil and kbox

Ipv4 and the Goliath @ hands down!!!

2 Likes

Mutation V3 and “Bad Goose” box mod.
My other set up’s are getting rusty since I bought it.
Easy to build on, deep well, great flavor and the box heats up the coils a whole lot quicker.
good luck on your search, WAAY to many choices for me anymore :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Stingray X, Infinite Clone, Plume Veil 1.5, Tobeco clone, and some 25rs will work for me.

This Dovpo may change my mind tho. Im lovin this thing!

1 Like

Metal Madness Poldiac mod with the Goliath RTA

1 Like

Sig 150w and the Haze RDA, the BM may change later this month when I get the IPV4 for my birthday.

1 Like

Don’t make me choose! :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

ROFL! Was a pretty easy decision for me, i have 4 Stingray X’s and almost a dozen Plume Veil 1.5’s. If i had to choose between them and something else i would be lost.

2 Likes

Tank: Atlantis on iStick50
RDA: Mutation v3 on Sigelei 100w
I can’t decide which one I would give up. :wink:

1 Like

My current favorite for flavor is my Kayfun v4 Tobeco clone on my iVP mini 2. Anxiously awaiting the iPV4 I preordered, and want an RDA with a deep well for when I start making my own liquids. I played around last night with my copper Stillare clone, but I’m having trouble getting my dual coils to heat evenly. Need to practice…

1 Like

Hide one in your sock and don’t tell anyone.

5 Likes

True Clouds 120W Raptor Box
Tobh SS v2.5 with Black Delrin Chuff Top

2 Likes

I’m easy, Lemo 2 on a iStick 50.

2 Likes

Sigelei Mini + Lemo 2

Nice and portable, good deck to build.

1 Like

Check this out Kustard Ken. It looks like a PV with a deep juice well. It probably won’t leak so much. :grin:

Heronsbill RDA

1 Like

Herakles tank on an iStick50

2 Likes

My Plume Veil is copper and tastes like copper - so sad.

1 Like