If you're in the UK, OR, you want to try some great juice

I’ve been buying from Joe over the pond at Royal Vapes for years, and recently went BACK to his site, and pick up two of my favorite juices from him. YES, commercial juice !!! Sometimes I just get buried into the tech, and flavor tests, and it’s just nice to take a break, and vape some GREAT juice for a break.

Years ago, I think it might have been Mike Vapes mentioned Joe’s Custard Loops in some random hardware review, and I hit Joe up, and picked it up. GREAT juice. So then I picked up a few more of his juices, and they TOO were great. While I was there I saw he had the Voltrove 25 in stock, and couldn’t NOT pick one up.

I was surprised the DHL Express got it to me from the UK in less than a week, so you can’t complain about that.

The Haribos came from Joe, but you’ll have to buy your own tactical knife elsewhere.

If you’re looking to pick up a Voltrove 25, they’re in stock, and if you go there, make sure to check out some of his juices. Yeah, yeah, it’s “commercial”, but before you go all mental, he doesn’t even use sweetener !!!

:slight_smile:

16 Likes

I sense an upcoming hardware review….

9 Likes

The force is STRONG with you Rocky …

10 Likes

Hehe, I got my 25 ready to rock. Now you want to go Cat to Cat…

7 Likes

Obviously their juices are not ones that fall within my wheelhouse. Although, I’ll keep them in mind for others this side of The Pond.

5 Likes

Plugging commercial juice? :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

6 Likes

That’s one of the few postal services that still works.

4 Likes

@TorturedZen I generally only mention juices that were sent for reviews, but I’d bought from Joe way back in the day, and since he had the 25 in stock, decided to pickup some old favs. “Plugging” will remain to be seen.

3 Likes

Thanks for this @SessionDrummer I, too, think about trying a (new to me) commercial juice. Remember Vape Kitchen? A nice surprise (that didn’t last long :slightly_frowning_face:)

3 Likes

Thank you @muth, and yes, you never know when something or someone is going to be around for a while, or a flash in the pan …

Good stuff Muth.

3 Likes