Ijoy Asolo 200 watt?

Anybody pulling the trigger ?

I may well get one of these once some good reviews start coming in. There’s this test that makes me think it’s a promising device. Oh it’s a great time in the vaping world if you’re moving away from straight power to TC mods

2 Likes

I saw this …made me want one !

I’m pretty tempted :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Go for it !

So, I’m taking it that this is an “any wire” TC device? If so, nice move from IJoy.

I’m sure it’s got it’s quirks but if it will stop me from getting a big dry hit from any kind of wire …I’m in .

Looks great on paper and I want one, but TC is still new and I’ll wait to see what the rest of the actual user-world thinks first. It is a good looking device though (but change the name!)

Seen this?

I saw this one and a few others …his was the only one that seemed too negative . He’s usually right but I this case i hope he’s not

1 Like

I posted the best I could find the other day on the good deals thread I really think this is the next big thing…
this shows a few good tests

2 Likes

Yeah, VC’s review is a lot more positive… glad I saw it - thx quitter1. Maybe he just understood the unit better.

2 Likes

It seemed that way for sure . I’m excited to get mine

3 Likes

Excellent! Can we look forward to a review?

1 Like

I may just do that ! Or at the very least be relaying whether or not it’s worth it for people . This is one of the most expensive purchases I’ve made as far as mods go because of the exchange rate and shipping so I’ll be putting it through its paces for sure .

2 Likes

Well, I for 1, will look forward to hearing about it!

2 Likes

I’ll keep you in the loop!

3 Likes

Ive got one, the kanthal temp control sucks unless ya vape at low wattages and higher resistances. Mine has a glitch everytime the screen times out and i got to use it, it asks if its a new coil, everytime. Pain in the ass. I won mine so i cant complain too much, it does ok in nickel & TI temp control, but its not a true 200 watt device, it goes off of what build ya have on it. I vape 22g kanthal most day 6 or 7 wraps so usually a .12 to .16, and i vape it at about 110 to 130 watts, with the assholio, once i get to 100watts all the way up to 200watts theres no difference. None at all, i would never spend my own money on this device ever ever ever.

1 Like

It pains me to hear this !

2 Likes

When I had this problem it was do to contact coils. If you’re using contract coils try a spaced wrap build. Double check your screws also. If your resistance isn’t stable it will think you installed a new coil. That may be why it’s asking if it’s a new coil.

1 Like