Ijoy Asolo 200 watt?

Sorry for your troubles. I’m leaning towards an US made DNA chip mod. It may be worth the extra money. They are looking better everyday. I dealing with a worse issue with my xcube2. I can’t get it out temp protection at all. It works like a charm in vv mode.

Yes , I probably should have went that route for what I paid for this thing . The lavabox looks pretty nice or the whiteout. I don’t like the vaporshark models just because of the screen placement but they do make a quality box and I’ve read a few of the cheaper Chinese boxes have had a problem with dead cells in there batts but most are changeable so may not be an issue

1 Like

im looking at some DNA 200 boxes as well…which one do you have your eyes on?

The Lavabox and the Whiteout. I’m not going to preorder though. I’ll wait util they are established and well reviewed. I need to be wise with my future purchases.

2 Likes

those are exactly the two i have in my sights and i feel the same way…i posted a comment to that effect just last week…no more letdowns…gotta go with proven…

thats what i posted last week…
well, if i find something out before you, i’ll keep you up to date…
i’m still studying the page i think you posted:

still have a few of those mods to read over…

1 Like

I saw your post. I waited to see how the 1.092 update was on the XCube2. Everyone said it was ok so I took a chance on it and got burned. My 4th day and I haven’t vaped a single tank yet. $58 and no vape. Smok may put out some quality mods. I just haven’t been lucky enough to get one. I should have learned with my 1st Cube.

Did resetting the coil to new work for you ? I haven’t had a problem since . I have to say the taste control really does work . I haven’t recieved a dry hit off this thing yet using kanthal or stainless . After a week …it’s not worth 100 bucks . When this mod comes down to 70 then fine

1 Like

I didn’t bring my Asolo with me - I’ll try it when I get back, and let you know :smiley:

1 Like

Please do not waste your money for this mod, it is not preventing dry hits, very unstable and they have no after sales services, here is how it burns the coil in TC mode with Kanthal: How Asolo Burns Cotton

Solo 200w has good performance, and the 75w solo mini available now, i have tested it, better than treebox