Ijoy Asolo 200 watt?

I’ve only used single coil in all my tests except kanthal which was a triple coil but like I said …all works perfectly

1 Like

Ok…now I’m having issues with the temp control on dual TI coil. I set it to temp control and it kicks me right back out to wattage mode ? Anybody have this issue yet ?

It hasn’t done that to me yet…

1 Like

so the resistance must be changing by .15 and it’s kicking me out but doesn’t any coils resistance fluctuate while being heated ? No way to lock it

1 Like

Did you put it in TI mode or just the " taste control"?

1 Like

How do you put it in Ti-mode? :smiley: It’s just in “taste control” (percentage, no degrees)…

1 Like

Three clicks down on the bottom of the T , should bring up TI or NI …I’m begging to think I got ripped off on some titanium I bought . Nickel works just fine but I’ve only tried single coil so I dunno …hmm

1 Like

haha I should read the manual :stuck_out_tongue: Ti mode kicked me out the first time, but then it stayed - fires way too hot though. Taste control worked much better for me :confused:

1 Like

Anyone figure out how to set the resistance?

1 Like

I don’t think you can …it just reads the res in realtime

1 Like

I almost feel like just throwing it into taste control works better but I’ve only had it for two days . I have two different spools of titanium and I’m thinking one of them is actually stainless steel ( ripped off ) because it won’t stay in temp control with that wire .( edit . I was wrong it is real titanium )

1 Like

Or maybe it’s just grade two titanium or something I dunno . I’m thinking the mod reads the wire with a specific TCOR for the setting you chose and if it doesn’t match it boots you back to wattage

OK…I just put a Ti build on my Goblin Mini to try on my Asolo…24g dual 5 wraps 2.5 ID 0.11 ohms according to the Asolo, 0.05 ohms according to my meter, so I don’t know…
I went through the steps according to the manual to get into TC, but every time I go to fire, it kicks me outta TC and back to wattage/15w…ive tried several times, I cant get it to stay…sooooo…taste control it is!!
Always open to suggestions…

1 Like

I’m experiencing the same problem with TI . It worked on single coil TI the fist time I tried it then when it tried to repeat it . It wouldn’t work

Try a single coil ?

1 Like

Single coil wouldn’t suit my needs…so its not really an option…

Now I’m having the mod ask me if its a new coil every three or four pulls . I’m beginning to think this is a sender backer …spoke too soon I this one I think …worked like magic for a day

Mine started doing that too :confused:

I put it on new coil and it stopped doing it …I am still very disappointed

Now reading this return policy ,I’m screwed . it has stopped asking me about the coil and does work quite nicely in " taste control " so I guess it’s alright I just hate when something doesn’t work the way it should for that price