I'll label it later

Bahaha! “Sleepy steepi’n” that is great!

5 Likes

What does the 6-10 mean?

4 Likes

Date of mixing, US style… 10th June.

6 Likes

Mix date @ladycrooks.

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer does this print smaller labels similar to a Dymo hand held for juice bottles?

6 Likes

@TimWV I’ve never owned a Dymo, but you can choose from a shit ton of different labels, or continuous tape (my preference), and can go from very small to large depending on your needs …

6 Likes

@SessionDrummer I have a huge dilemma, do I want the Label maker or another new device (Hadron Mini) or some more flavors? :thinking: :face_with_spiral_eyes: :confused:

4 Likes

@TimWV that’s up to you. Do you sell at all ?? I do, and I needed a fast as hell printer, that I could WIFI from, from anywhere. I love being able to just push out print jobs to it, and it just pops them out. Saves me a lot of time, and you can really make some PRO labels, BUT, if you’re just doing it for yourself, it would probably be overkill.

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer I was kind of being silly, you are correct that that label printer would be overkill for me. I always want new things lol, the reality is I don’t need anything however a nice new device and tank and some flavoring would appease my addiction for a few days anyway :rofl: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Just get the label maker as well as a mod and the flavours o and you need a new tank to match the mod ,and some new batteries job done

9 Likes

@Grabbo thank you for validating my “addiction “ I will follow your advice and get it all!! :crazy_face: :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

That what I use Brother Dyno single line printer. Works for me.

7 Likes

Glad to be of assistance

5 Likes

Hehe @TimWV, I thought you MIGHT me, BUT, just on the OUTSIDE chance that OTHER people are reading this (hehe), I figured I’d better clarify that. It’s def. more of a commercial, high speed label printer, and granted, I’m not always printing 50 labels at a shot, but when I do, it shoots them out soo fast, and at high resolution, that they’re almost done before I even get to the printer. It’s a workhorse, and once I got a handle on the software for designing the lables it’s just been a HUGE time saver for me.

6 Likes

Well SHIT, I think @Grabbo has nailed it.

No Ragrets !!!

7 Likes

@McDuckie now THAT is the part that really matters, is if it works for YOU. Soo hard to make recommendations (flavors included), that are spot on perfect for EVERYBODY. Just work the problem in REVERSE. WHAT are you trying to DO, and work backwards from there.

7 Likes

@McDuckie i also use a Dymo, it prints two lines if needed and without question has met all my needs to date.

7 Likes

Nice I’ve had mine forever. It always works great. LMAO

8 Likes

Sharpie and painter’s tape. It’s low tack. BTW I do have a labeler.

10 Likes

Omg…That is horrible , you would think the tattoo artist would have said something. Lmao ill bet hes Regrating that now

Damn just watched video , its a movie…I am so disappointed

7 Likes