Im craving a sweet fruity vape

Thank you kindly, my wife vapes this stuff like crazy as does my mother. I make it in 8oz bottles to slow the curing process but it rarely lasts long enough. The last batch i made i mistakenly added 4ml too much LA Banana Cream and my wife hated it. Now im banned from smoking my giddy weed before mixing, hehe.

2 Likes

A couple folks added some citric acid, i gave this a try and didnt like it as it affected the LA BC more than the strawberries. Your description is exactly how it vapes for me, creamy banana on the inhale and a light sweet SB on the exhale.

Sorry i didnt know i could reply to multiple people at once.

1 Like

Iā€™m craving a dark, smokey, caramel, salty, molasses and dried smoked plum tobacco. Something worthy of an ā€œOld Man of the Seaā€ to vape whilst he sit in front of the fireplace with his dog. Iā€™m working on that with my Am4A (IWA). Perhaps with some Fortuna Strike (IWA) and some molasses from somewhere, I can make that happen.

1 Like

Sounds right up your ally. You having fun with your new flavors ? Iā€™m Jelly ā€¦ Mine wonā€™t be here til Monday :worried: Soon enough.

1 Like

@Amy2 donā€™t worry about using the Cap V2 VC in place of the original VCā€¦ Iā€™ve used both for a while and the original for whatā€™s seems like forever LoL !!
They are both pretty interchangeable and despite what some folks may say out there in social media; thereā€™s very little discernible difference when using them below 6 to 8%
if youā€™re making custard that has a high percentage of CAP vanilla custard then you may see a difference that would cause an ā€œoffā€ essence or undertoneā€¦
Although keep in mind taste is so subjective and the mind is such a Powerful tool that can cause you to overthink or wonder almost anywhereā€¦
Now that you have CAP original VC on the way you can decide yourself which is for you ? Although I preferr the original I will often sub the V2 a lot or sometimes use the V2 exclusively depending on what Iā€™m makingā€¦

1 Like

Thank you I am like you if I like something I like it regardless if the hype that may be out there on VC v2. And I will try them out side by side. I havenā€™t ever used any of these custards over 8% interesting.

1 Like

The only time you would use anything 8% + would be for an exclusive vanilla custard such as grants etcā€¦ Otherwise 4-5% can go a long way in many recipesā€¦
Keep in mind many times lesser amounts of flavoring can produce a much more desirable flavor in the end productā€¦
From what I gatherā€¦ You completely understand that concept of less is moreā€¦ :smiley:

I typically attempt to stay low on % Bc less is more. As far as going up to 8% on a custard idk if I would do that Iā€™d prob just add a few different types of custard but if you say you personally have used it at that % an it didnā€™t taste nasty maybe Iā€™ll give it a go if I make a custard based e juice. Thanks.

One of the most sought after Recipes is Grants vanilla custardā€¦
It was said that grant had posted a version of his juice way back on the ecf forum and itā€™s actually a good recipeā€¦ The real thing ?? Doubt it LoL !! Give it a try and tweak itā€¦ as I and many many others have doneā€¦ :wink:
7.5% cap VC
2% TPA Dulce de Leche

Some have put the VC @ 15% !! Much too high but it just goes to show how subjective taste can beā€¦ No matter how strange it may sound to you or I LoL !!!

I looked in my saved recipes and I did have it from ecf. Prob didnā€™t make it Bc of not having the VC. I like to keep flavors under 25% really been trying 20 and under as of lately. Thatā€™s another reason Iā€™ve prob hadnā€™t used a higher % custard. But Iā€™ve used something like van. Bean ice cream Signatureflavor @10% so y not. :cherries::grapes::watermelon::strawberry:

Vanilla bean ice cream is such a nice flavor !! 10% is certainly not too high cause itā€™s by FW and their stuff is very good but you may need a tad moreā€¦ Now and thenā€¦
If you like that flavor, then you just got to try TPAā€™s Vanilla Bean Gelato !! Itā€™s also very useful but it is stronger (stronger then many other TPAā€™s actually) so start lightā€¦ I would check out bull city vapor cause they got the best prices (retail) and almost every flavor under the sunā€¦ Great folks tooā€¦
www.bullcityvapor.com

Tell ya a Vanilla I like. TPAs French Vanilla Cream. Excellent mixer. Careful, there is a French Vanilla as well.

I just bought some TFA French vanilla cream but havenā€™t used it yet! Good to hear that itā€™s good!

1 Like

I have the vanilla bean gelato havenā€™t used it much I will play around with it more thanks ! I think the only vanilla bean ice cream I have bought and love is signature TPAā€™s line I didnā€™t know FW makes this. A few of you that love FW are making me wish I had more of their flavors I have a good bit but I have way more TFA/TPa capellas, FA, and LA by far. The drawbacks if you see it this way or not is FW % is so high youā€™d have to replenish your stock more often. If you tend to use a flavor often. But I only mix for me donā€™t have a business. Itā€™s an addictive hobby fo sho !!!

Hmm french vanilla cream ā€¦ Dang it I just places and order with Ecigsexpress and WL errrhhhh lol. Maybe next time ! And FW vanilla bean ice cream. Already making a wish list !

Bull city Hmm ok I will do that !

1 Like

The main thing i dislike about Cap VC V2 is the butyric acid. It is the smell, it smells like vomit and does so because it is found in vomit. This is part of the psychological issue i mentioned.I dont find them to be interchangeable at all. Some people prefer it some people dont, to each their own. Great thing about vaping is there is something for everyone.

1 Like

Great Ken ā€¦ Now Iā€™m vaping vomit ugh. I still like it Guna have to delete that from my memory STAT ! so gross. Iā€™m thinking the VC original is looking/ sounding better and better. Still Guna try and forget about the vomit thing thou. Lol

3 Likes

Yikes, sorry about that. Wish i had thought about that before i posted it. This substance does have other issues as well all of them much less disgusting that the previously mentioned.

.>:^)

1 Like

I am a nurse I deal with disgusting stuff all the time. Donā€™t try and ingest it thou lol. Hmm still it is gross donā€™t feel bad it is what it is. Most of us stopped smoking to do better by ourselves I should thank you for informing me ! Thank you ken I am now grossed out ( sarcasmism lolā˜ŗļø)

2 Likes