Im craving a sweet fruity vape

Hello friend,

I’m new here so I still need to transfer over my list but here is one of my favorites. Ignore the name, in fact if you like it you can rename it for me. I must say I mix by weight 1g = 1ml of flavor concentrate and I use that for all brands.

Don’t skip any of the flavors something special happens when they are all present in the mix, trust me.

It is an extremely smooth vape and packed full of flavor in my opinion.

If you do try it let me know what you think.

GK

Edit Forgot the recipe lol, http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/Q4C

2 Likes

It is also in milk… think about that… a much nicer thought than vomit… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There ya go, that should fix it. Thank you sublime!

1 Like

The name of butyric acid comes from the Latin word for butter, butyrum (or buturum), the substance in which butyric acid was first found. It’s also found in Wine…

3 Likes

I don’t have double kiwi only strawberry kiwi.

One of my favourite fruity vapes is Raspberry Blues on ELR.

It’s quite simply
14% bilberry
6% Raspberry
Mixed to your prefered PG/VG and NIC.

I’ve used CCW flavours to make up my recipe with 20% total flavour and no sweetener.

It’s a really good fruity VAPE that tastes almost like bubblegum.

Tigers Blood is another good fruity (no sweetener) Vape. Strawberry, coconut and watermelon.

Snake blood is my favourite ADV.

Jon

1 Like

Not trying to toot my own horn. I’ve made this to give away for testing to quite a few friends and they all want more. You can reduce the nic levels without little effect to the flavor. Triple Peach. I also have a new shipment of flavors coming soon, but Raspberry(FA) with a hint of Menthol Arctic(FA) which I don’t have put into the site yet as I have to do some more testing with is a big hit as well.

1 Like

I don’t have a lot of the flavors but sounds great ! Thank you !

Jondamon,
Hi
Is that bilberry by FA @ 14% ? Seems crazy high % if so curious as to what it taste like ?
I typically use it @ 2-4% but thats FA%. Raspberry sounds like it would go well with it !

Hi Amy.

Sorry I should have been more specific.

The bilberry I’m referring too is CCW cupcake world as to is the raspberry.

Typically takes 20% total flavour with CCW to get a good taste.

J

Oh lol if you tried that with FA you’d certainly choke no doubt super concentrated. Thank you I don’t own any Ccw flavors. But like I said the combo of the two seems like it’d be nice.

You could start at about half the %'s.

So try
7% bilberry
3% raspberry
10% total flavouring.

That might give you a better flavour.

CCW flavours are very good but a little weak.

I’ve found my current TFA flavours a lot more concentrated than the CCW.

J

I haven’t tried, but to make the same with Flavour Art I would do:

2.5% Bilberry (FA)
1.7% Raspberry (FA)

Possibly add 0.2% Blackberry (FA), but then you’d have to let it steep for a week :smile:

2 Likes

Wowser! FA are pretty concentrated flavourings then?

I may have to dable on my next VAPE mail.

J

1 Like

I was thinking about 2% bilberry but Yea on the low end bilberry is far too concentrated. But one of my favs.

I’m a huge fan they last forever Bc they’re so concentrated. And the flavor is outstanding !

I just got a 5% discount code for Bull City Vapor: ELRECIPES

4 Likes

Sweet ! Thanks !!

So it appears you got your VC V1 (CAP), eh? How do you like it? I recently grabbed 4 oz of DDL and saw the recipe you posted, think ill give it a go, minus the sweetener. I rarely make other peoples recipes but it looks like a good one to try the DDL out on.

Just an FYI TBD Liquids now carries colorless LA Banana Cream but they are sold out on the first batch, of course. They will be ordering more and carrying it regularly.

1 Like

The VC v1 is similar minus vomit lol. The recipe is nice and it could certainly be done without sweetner since the DDL is sweet.

Thank you I want to get some colorless ban cream LA terribly bad now what is this place called TDB ?

1 Like