Im craving a sweet fruity vape

Well crap, i thought i included the link but it looks like i did not. Here you go Amy: http://tbdliquids.com/collections/diy-supplies/products/la-banana-cream-flavoring-colorless-4oz

I love their BC, to some it tastes like banana pudding and the rest of us it tastes like banana runts, mmmm baanana runts. I got 16oz from the botboy group buy, i have already used appx 6oz. My entire family is addicted to Strawnana Custard.

3 Likes

Thank you !

1 Like

Wow, DDL is some potent stuff! I think this would compliment a coffee or chocolate vape very nicely. 2% to my custard mix was a bit much for me, next time ill go for 1%. Love the flavor tho. I was looking through some of the DDL recipes and some fella mixed it @ 25%, i cant even imagine that would taste good at all. I think this 4oz bottle is going to last me for the rest of my days, hehe.

Until you start adding it to your custards omg so good ! DDL I believe is confection of milk and sweetner.

2 Likes

As soon as this inner ear infection is gone and i can walk without falling over i am going to craft some new liquids with DDL. It is an odd flavor and i cant seem to put it down now. I love new flavors that i have never tasted before!

I hope you feel better was trying to say an Ear infection is one of the worst pains u could have uhhhh

1 Like

Thank you kindly! Hasnt been fun, they seem to get worse as i get older. Have a great day!

You too. Iā€™m starting to get stirring for my night shift !

If you guys are in for some custard notes.

I have a super good strawberry custard recipe Iā€™ve developed from Capella flavors.

Itā€™s become one of my adv and one I find myself making every time I sit down to mix.

1 Like

Yea yea !!! Do Ya have a link ?

I normally donā€™t give out prized recipes, but Iā€™m pretty happy about this one and in a good mood :smile:

Not sure if youā€™re going to be able to see it as I keep all my ADV recipes private.

If you canā€™t see it, the recipe is as follows;
I mix all 20PG/80VG juices @ 3mg
Vanilla Custard v2 (Cap) - 8%
Sweet Strawberry (Cap) - 3%
Strawberries and Cream (Cap) - 2%

I also have Capellaā€™s Vanilla Custard v1 and I like them both. I havenā€™t tried this recipe with v1, but Iā€™d imagine it would be just as good. I put down the v1 once I tried the v2 because the flavor was there for me and I am trying to stop vaping the harmful concentrates.

2 Likes

Nice and easy sometimes that is the best. Thank you

I have used this combination of juices very often they are 3 of my favorites Iā€™ll give your ratios a go! And thank you again

Youā€™re welcome. I like simple, I have found that when mixing, sometimes simple yields the best results. These are by far 3 of my favorite flavors in general. I really only vape Capellaā€™s strawberries anymore, the other vendors taste like cough syrup to me.

If you find that itā€™s not sweet enough for your liking, I find adding some Capellaā€™s sweet cream does wonders. Happy mixing Amy!

1 Like

I did make a 5 ml of this tonight Guna let it mellow and re visit Tom as of right now the % is a bit weak for my taste. Iā€™m usually around a 19-23% kinda gal. Wish I could get lower but itā€™s just too weak for me. Thus far it is really nice however custards tend to take time. Thank you for sharing I am sure I will enjoy it !

Iā€™m a cloud chaser and surprisingly find that I can get a flavorful vape in the range of 10-15%.

Given 4 days time the flavor really really pops, the custard settles and the strawberry blends a lot better.

If you find it too mellow after those days, kick up the custard to 10% and up the 2 strawberries 2% also should keep the blend relatively the same.

Let me know how the first batch came out!

Sorry donā€™t mean to sound you know. Lol
But what flavoring are you preferring to when you say DDL flavors.

@karen_fuller; I would think the reference of DDL would be Dulce De Leche.

1 Like

Oh never thought that thanks ,I assumed it was a company like CCW.

1 Like

Yes Jimk is correct ! Dulce de leche DDL! Bc itā€™s commonly misspelled!