I'm looking for Perfect sweetener

Hello everyone!
I’m looking for a “perfect” sweetener for my ejuice, I tried ethyl matol, TFA sweetener, but its not that sweetness like in those well known brands ejuices. So I’m asking you for advise. Thanx in advance.

1 Like

There’s a thread on here that has a lot of good ideas for what to use to sweeten juice. You might check it out. At least it will give you a place to start.

2 Likes

some people use cotton candy flavors?

Cotton candy is basically EM in PG. Sweetener is sucralose (Splenda). Marshmallow, bavarian cream, caramel, dulce de leche, brown sugar, vanillas, cupcake/cake and meringue are all “sweet” options.

1 Like

Yeah, I used cotton candy, marshmallow, burnt sugar, sweet cream as well, but is doesn’t give that “smooth” sweetness like let’s say… 5pawn liquids or ruthless. :-/

2 Likes

Try Capella’s super sweet or ecigsexpress sweetner both make a 10ml juice sweet with 2 drops.

1 Like

Thx JoJo, quitter and Amy2for answer, will still testing.

2 Likes

Ever tried Stevia, they sell it in liquid form in health food stores and it is also used in some e-liquids.

1 Like

Seems I replied too quickly here. Should have checked Jojo’s link first, stevia is mentioned in there. :blush: Have never tried it myself except in tea so I can’t vouch for it. Just know that taste is different for everybody

1 Like

Thanx for info :wink:

I also bought the stevia from the health food store. It was good. Pricey but good. About 13$ a bottle for approx. 30 mls.

1 Like

Sucralose, like JoJo has already said is used as a sweetener ( I it use sometimes ) Here’s a link to the Wikipedia page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sucralose

Stevia, as JVR asked is also a popular sweetener, here’s a link to that Wikipedia page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevia
Some interesting facts about the discovery of Stevia.

My contribution is Agave nectar, once again the Wikipedia page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agave_nectar
I just realized that I should say that I think that relying on the flavoring to give the sweetness is probably the best way to go. Time is always your friend.
Good luck on your search. :slight_smile: Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn

Do you use agave? Doesn’t that caramelize on your coils really quickly? I’ve put it in tea before but never thought of using it in e-liquid.

I did once, It was hard to control the sweetness for me personally. It is popular in some recipes, so I thought I’d mention it is all. I think that most sweeteners are coil gunkers. :sunny:

1 Like

I saw somewhere idk remember but what are y’all’s thoughts on sweetener causing
" toxic vapor " and honestly how could this be versus any of the other flavors moreover ? Is this an issue with coils and them producing a funky odor or any other issue as to why someone would think the sweetener would cause this ? Or the burning of chemical used as sugar ? Hmm curious if anyone has heard or read more in this ? Sounds like more BS to me.

1 Like

I haven’t heard that, but I would imagine that burning sugar wouldn’t be real nice…it might definitely taste or smell toxic. LoL. I don’t know about sucralose. I should have paid more attention in chemistry. I guess the thing to keep in mind is this is harm reduction. Nobody’s saying inhaling any of this stuff is good for us…just better than cigarettes. I haven’t really found the need to use a sweetener. I kinda like stuff on the less sweet side and the flavors I use give enough sensation of sweetness for me. But, if I felt I needed something sweeter, I would use it.

1 Like

I myself have learned to go that way as well.
I gather some person is lead to believe this but honestly I haven’t heard of this in any of the research that has been done albeit it does make sense. I am no chemist that’s for sure and was not ever in love with taking it the course either. Lol I like microbiology better.

Oh well back on topic. When I’ve made juices for my sub ohm tanks the only thing I’ve changed is the Nic level down to 2-3 Mg

2 Likes

Thanx y’all

1 Like