In general, how many different flavor manufacturers do you use?

Due to the never ending “Who’s Da Best” !!! debate (as well as my own curiosity) was wondering generally how many DIFFERENT flavor brands you mix with. Except for a few exceptions where I only have a flavor or two from a particular flavor brand, I’m currently hooking with: CAP, TPA, INW, MF, FLV, FA, and WF SC, so that puts me in the 6+ camp I guess. I also have a few flavors here and there from others, but GENERALLY these are the ones I mix with. What do you guys/gals use ?

• 8+

0 voters

It’s optional, but what BRANDS do you typically / generally mix with if you feel so inclined?

• Capella (including Silverline)
  • Flavor Art
  • TPA/TFA
  • Inawera
  • Medicine Flower
  • Flavorah
  • Wonder Flavors
  • Liquid Barn
  • Nature’s Flavors
  • Real Flavors SC
  • Flavor West
  • Hangsen
  • Vape Train
  • Molinberry
  • LorAnn
  • Other …

0 voters

14 Likes

Of course, not all in the same recipe… :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Hehe, correct @anon70102222.

5 Likes

Weird, someone voted for “One”. :rofl:

11 Likes

LOL @anon70102222 maybe I’m SECRETLY trying to justify my own hoard at this point. Either way, I’ve never really asked anyone how many different brands they use regularly. I know you CAN do a hell of a lot with just one, or a few, and more doesn’t ALWAYS mean better, but it was a curiosity.

8 Likes

well as for how many manufactures one can get into a recipe…
Does this one count?

I think this covers I have tried a lot of them… and
Jay 5Pawns from 5pawns has vaped this juice with me… :wink: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

HOLY CRAP. 31, and it wasn’t a mess ? How long did it take you to come up with that one, or was it a toss-together ?

2 Likes

I worked on Peach Overload for 8 months. I used to sell it by the gallon to local vape shops…
It took no matter the size… one hour to mix… I had to go to Staples and get a plastic coat for a print out to cross off ingredients. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I only ask, because I can SCREW UP a mix with only a few flavors, and don’t think I could ever add 31 anythings, TO anything, and have it turn out to be anything but Burnt Tires and Assholes.

6 Likes

this was one of the very best peach cobblers I ever made to date… I can not even update the recipe. There are a few flavors that have been discontinued and brought back out, but the newer flavors ruin the recipe.

and sadly… that recipe was the last one I published where I used other manufactures. this was the time period where I was hired on with the lab I work with now.

3 Likes

Now THAT, IS a juice killer !!!

3 Likes

Damn, even in those days you were minimalistic with your percentages :astonished:

5 Likes

Took the words RIGHT out of my mouth @anon28032772.

3 Likes

Most likely it was @anon84779643 and her Flavorah. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

bwahaha, I like the sound of that… MINE!!! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

At first I thought we could only vote for one brand, voted for Inawera mostly based on Shisha Strawberry and Shisha Vanilla. Went back and added every flavor maker except Nature’s Flavors since I don’t have any and Medicine Flower since I only have Butterscotch.

The new brand that has impressed me the most lately is Wonder Flavours. They just have some flavors that are fantastic and not many duds.

There are must-haves for me from all of the flavor makers listed. Would be unimaginable to limit myself to one flavor maker.

10 Likes

Totally agree. I don’t think they get the visibility they should, at least yet. I would not have known them if not for the free sampler, but MAN they have some really good stuff.

7 Likes

I have two Medicine flowers but didn’t add them. Also, I have never found a replacement for Lorann’s cream cheese icing

3 Likes

Gonna mix up a new recipe using Coconut Custard today, love that flavor. They have some really good cakes as well and there Tahitian Vanilla…yum. If I had to use only 1 brand WF would be near the top of the list, they have a lot of flavors I keep reaching for.

7 Likes

The biggest surprise in all this, for me at least, is that not more people mix with RF.
I also expected TPA to be higher at the top somehow…

4 Likes