Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) 2020

Btw Bryson finally git a hold of me im sure it was you that told him i was trying to contact him TY

3 Likes

I did and happy he did… :slight_smile:
Hope things are squared up now!

3 Likes

Ya i had some Washington State talk …lol

2 Likes

No one necessarily wants that, darlin’. I know personally, when FLV has a place in a recipe, I use it. But who (cough besides you) wants to convert all their recipes into FLV? You funny. And you use lithium batteries because you keep going, and going… :wink:

3 Likes

All mine [[flv]] always!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

and I am going to need a wall socket before long!

However… I am not the only one that uses all flv… you just do not see the rest posting up…
Unless you pick up the 2 mix books :stuck_out_tongue: hahahaha!! but I wonder… how’d it all come about? mmm :tada:

3 Likes

Well, as can be seen in our recent “How many flavor MFG’s do you mix with poll” …

They already have …

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Still tweaking this one …

4 Likes

:eyes:

:wink:

10 char

3 Likes

Mixed these up last night, yellow Ledbetter is yet another adaptation of yellow matter custard but the other two are new concepts, won’t try them out for another day probably since they have some heavier stuff in them but the apple fritter smells like it wants to be vaped now lol

11 Likes

Couldn’t resist.

5 Likes

This one is close to the original PB&J Strawberry by Jam Monster. WIP, waiting for a week steep.

Edit: I’ve tried other clones by other mixers and none are as close as this.

9 Likes

Working on Beta (Alternativ) clone. I’m positive these are the flavors used in it except the WS-3. May have to tweak these percentages and add Super Sweet to make it more 1:1.

5 Likes

I couldn’t resist naming it that lol the original recipe I have adapted 100 times is called yellow matter custard after the Beatles song, so I gotta keep with the musical theme lol I have a different version that is more cake heavy that I called “all yellow” like the Coldplay song

5 Likes

I have a “Lovely Rita”, a “Tales of Brave Ulysses”, a “Shooting Star” and a few more too. Juice names much better than the juice itself I am certain. I just like to read the labels.

6 Likes

I’ve seen that name before, just found it.

6 Likes
6 Likes

Loving the song maybe doesn’t always translate to a yummy sounding juice… :grimacing:

2 Likes

The PB and J is now a bit too Strawberry Jam heavy. Next tester will be 4% Peanut Butter and 1.5 % Sweet Strawberry

6 Likes

I have heard thatbthe Strwberry in Jam Monster is not a standard Strwberry and i believe difficult to get …

3 Likes

Hmmm. The manager at a local vape shop thinks the sample is damn close. I’m not sure if it is different strawberry or not.

3 Likes