In general, how many different flavor manufacturers do you use?

I will behave
I will behave…

yeps… Smoky is going to try to be good today! :slight_smile: haha!!!

5 Likes

Will be something like tiramisu fa .8, sugar orchid flv .2 to .4, shisha orange inw .6 or fa orange around .6, and something to boost the chocolate, probably chocolate fa at .4 for the first try.

I believe orange FA might have its place here. The shisha orange is going to feel too sparkly.

Simply sugar orchid .4 and tiramisu .8 is really good after a few days. Will publish when it is steep stabilised.

End of derail :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m not a big fan of FLV but their Blood Orange is very good. It’s ready in a few short days and it’s the only orange, that I have tried, that actually tastes like an orange. To be fair I have only tried 3 other oranges. The first orange flave. I tried was FLV’s and I didn’t realize that finding a good orange was a pain in the booboo so I just stuck with Flv’s and haven’t looked back.

4 Likes

Who knocks Flavorah? If someone doesn’t think there the best, doesn’t mean it is a knock. Please understand Smoky, it is not a knock, people will just push back when they feel something is being pushed on them.

11 Likes

I try to get all the gems from every main manufacturer. Fw tfa caps FA flavorah inawera and just recently getting some vape train and wonder flavors. If I had to pick a single co to use that would be hard. Maybe summed up to 3 that I could use exclusively would be Caps FA or Flavorah. Caps for all around mixes and FA for premium mixes( they always taste clean) and Flavorah for in between the two.

4 Likes

I could make a very short list… :stuck_out_tongue: (no one from elr… but there are other places)

This could be true… specially if one really does not understand how to mix with it…

hmm… I really do not force anyone to buy anything… from hardware and coils/batteries to flavors and nic… I can only speak for me… and what keeps me happy or ticks me off… Im vocal like that, and most know it :wink:

I personally picked flv… I order direct from the company… that way they are never out… could most people do that? No… you all have your own path, what you like, and dont like…

After mixing with it for so long, my happiness has just improved… it was/is a worthy decission I made… it’s not for everyone… but it has been and is the best for me…

It’s just really buggy tho… for those that try and then use it way too high and turn around and blame the flavor company for what they can or do assume to make bad juice… yeah… and then come off with an attitude for their own selves doing it… big pet peeve of mine… arrrg!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

FA royal orange and FA blood are the bomb :bomb: lol if you haven’t tried these it’s a must 2./. Tops out both. I mean you could go to 3 but no need. Anyway just thought I’d put that out since you said orange lol

4 Likes

With all due respect, I believe that condescending answers like that are a big reason some folks tend to be grated by the constant in-your-face approach you promote FLV with here. You never seem to accept the fact that some people just don’t want to make FLV their one and only sweetheart.

I’d much rather just see you say “Bummer, I wish everyone loved FLV as much as I do, but that’s life I guess”. Much better than “Yeah, well, FLV is the nectar of the gods, and if you don’t like it, there’s either something off about you or you are using it wrong.” I can see where eyes begin to roll or gloss over after hearing the same thing over and over and over and…

We’re here to mix ejuice and share a common love for the hobby. No one is better than anyone else, and everyone’s personal opinion has its’ own merit. Ain’t that enough without converting the entire planet to FLV and dumping all other brands down the crapper?

7 Likes

Hey Phil… with comments like this… it is really hard to find a tone, so you want to imply I have one…

I dont… Stop… Taking… ME wrong, thank you very much.

Mix with it, or without… main thing you missed is I said… Do your own thing.

Stop trying to twist up my words… go find your happy zone… I have mine and it’s booked slap up :wink:

3 Likes

The world is too small and life is too short to worry about making/winning/proving a point. Don’t sweat they petty things, and don’t pet the sweaty things. Personally, the way that comment to @mjag read was a crisp, brick-filled white glove slap to the face of a non-FLV believer, but it seems that I have mis-read its’ intent, so I apologize. As for FLV, I am not knocking it, especially as I have never tried it. I’m just not going to tell someone they’re small because they do something differently than I do. It’s all good!!

4 Likes

I was never trying to prove a point Phil and as it is very very easy to get offended online by mistaking the tone… its all good… You had no clue… Not trying to be mean or pushy… at all. Most that know me tho… know I am as passionate as anyone else over something they enjoy… to me, that is just mixing good juice. I use the manufacture I like… just like anyone else… my point of view is… if it works for me or you, good… if not… there are thousands of ideas we all can come up with. Have fun! Relax and try to find the best tastes we can come up with… is all… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I tried the FA Blood Orange and couldn’t get the orange just right. What do you mix it at? I was looking for my FA Blood Orange and can’t find it. I think I gave it away, I’ll have to get another

3 Likes

I use a combo with Fa blood at 1./. Royal orange @2./. Juicy orange caps at 2./. And sweet tangerine caps at 2:/. And it’s delicious also 1./. Super sweet. But for blood on its own 1./. I don’t find it as a main note but royal definitely is!

3 Likes

Fair enough @mjag. LOL, because I remember when @Pro_Vapes wasn’t really POOSHING Medicine Flower, but it came up a lot LOL. Well, I did break down, bought a few, LIKED THEM, and bought a bunch more. Not sure if it’s the same or not.

3 Likes

Fair enough @anon70102222

I agree that anyone/everyone should be able to mix with whatever they want, AND, get help in doing that on ELR. I was reading all these posts, and I think I just stumbled onto a LIMITER by really only using one brand. I’ve seen this come up a few times lately, wherein discussions came up about a particular flavor, or profile, and someone looking for advice, would NOT be able to get any, IF, it wasn’t that “one brand”.

Call it a negative, maybe not, but I’m wondering here, if I could temp Smoky into my recent Graham Slammer WIP, BUT, it has NO FLV in it. CAP and TPA. I’m sure she could come up with some FLV alternate, but that wouldn’t really help me with what I was trying to mix with. Now this isn’t meant to pour MORE gas on the fire, but it’s a valid point. Having and/or using multiple brands, OPENS up your ability to discuss, help, interact with many more mixers I think.

Just a thought guys/gals.

6 Likes

I need to win the entire line LOL my bank account would be very happy

7 Likes

Oh yes @authormichellehughes, so do I !!!

5 Likes

I happen to love FA Frog… most of my flavors come from FA I’m just branching into FLV

6 Likes

I think as long as it starts with an “F” it will work out !!! ???

5 Likes

Graham Slammer! Lol

3 Likes