In general, how many different flavor manufacturers do you use?

It is true, mix too high and it can get gross. Could also be they mix the best percentage and the flavor just doesn’t agree with them.

Take FLV Strawberry, Strawberry Smash and Strawberry Filling, there not used often…because well…there not good. Alpine Strawberry is a good flavor but not a traditional Strawberry, I still like it though and wow does 1 drop really make for some flavor.

I actually like you Smoky, I hope you dont think my tone is one of anger. It is just that Flavorah does not have the best of each flavor for anyone except you. I think that is fine but sometimes you can come off as demeaning to others. In general FLV is a very popular company and rightfully so, I love a lot of there flavors. There not the ONLY company though, that might not be true for you but it is for nearly everyone else.

10 Likes

And that is fine but Provapes wasn’t JUST pushing Medicine Flower, he was all about the flavor regardless of what company it came from.

6 Likes

OK, ok, we haven’t REALLY decided on the name yet, hehe. We gotta release your W first, then will work on my little heartache @GalacticResidue !!!

4 Likes

Thanks @SessionDrummer I thought it was done but there is just something not quitE right with the mix yet. The waffle one. No biggie. Your effort was well received and has helped make the mix better. I definitely want to help you finish the graham recipe. I’ll let you know what I come up with I have a few in the works based off your design. I still think it should be called Graham me by the Balls lol :football:

5 Likes

Hehe I know. I was reluctant to post up about it, BUT, at one point I was like, “Geeeeeesh Medicine Flower this, and MF that”. But, it really wasn’t all that, AND, I’m glad he did, because after buying a few, then another few, THEN, I got what Medicine Flower was all about. I was thankful that he turned me onto them, and YES, NOT, in a poooooooshing kinda way.

7 Likes

Hehe, well that one DOES roll of the tongue doesn’t it !!! ???

4 Likes

I have a friend, and she used to be here on the forums a lot… Juice Junkie (lover) as some know her… she gets cardboard for the cereal vapes flv has… I dont. I also know of a few… that 1 drop in 30ml of Alpine… is way too much and they had to go to 4oz bottles for 1 drop… I know on a certain forum, they swear 10% vanilla pudding is the bomb. (that is way too much for any flavor, much less flv) so there is a lot of chat on flv flavors… how high or low to mix it… this I already know!!! It is NOT for everyone… we all taste things different. I actually ENJOY hearing about other folks experiences. Those that have it and use it… For the last few years I keep a watch on who tastes what, because I do have to laugh over what we all come across as the flv flavors.

I like you too @mjag… this has nothing to do with liking someone or not… :wink: at all…

This is… again… your opinion :wink: I have a lot of folks that absolutely love the flavors and want more of them… so your statement is a bit… flat.

I think it is what you think I come across as… as I do mean the best for us all… nit picking on a post isnt kosher :wink:

Good… a lot of folks do :slight_smile:

ok … and??? You mix with what you want… I am not in your house looking over your shoulder and saying no no… Im not your mama… and I do not pay for you to vape what ever you try… :slight_smile:

Again… mix with what you want… when you want and even where you want…

because I stick to one company isnt and shouldnt be an issue for anyone…

I could have picked fw… but we all know its got only a few flavors that might be safe with out sugars…
I picked Flavorah because it keeps me entertained, I havent gotten bored with it already, and I enjoy it… no one pays for my flavors… I do. I also work at a lab… I get a check for my job… I work hard. Just like anyone else…

Now please… let’s stop derailing the thread… stop with the “its me I beat people up over flv” because I think you need to scroll up… this thread is missing manufactures as I brought up… yet flv is what you want to talk about. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol it’s just super funny! Yet quite catchy. I’ll leave the naming up to you though as it is your wonderful creation!

4 Likes

So I may have requested a sample from Mother Murphy LOL

4 Likes

How many different manufactures flavors do you use thread. AKA the most entertaining thread of the day! Thanks @SessionDrummer

4 Likes

Good luck in that, Michelle… make sure it is vapable if you can… but there are other labs out there that supply flv too… I couldnt tell ya which other ones… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think it would be great to have one single FLV master thread where everyone can get all the info about FLV in one single place. It would be beneficial to everyone, for newbies and for all other threads.

4 Likes

Really? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This all started when you said “I do not!!! Understand why people knock flavorah at all…”

You then went on to say not many people here at elr are knocking FLV…well that is where we are posting.

Smoky, love your passion but you beat us over the head with Flavorah. I love the tips you share and recipes you publish to help others. The post like people knock FLV on a forum that doesn’t knock FLV just struck a tone with me. Save those comments for the forum that DOES knock Flavorah, that is like yelling at us because someone else cut you off on the freeway.

I get you passion but sometimes your tone is like a cousin I have, everytime I get a new car she says…oh, that’s nice but I only drive Mercedes. Once is ok, 2 times well hmmmm, 3rd time I was like alright and the 4th time I now hate Mercedes. Not there fault and I love my cousin but tired of hearing about her love of it.

8 Likes

I’d take probably accept the “passion” explanation a bit easier if you didn’t actually work for the company you’re always promoting. But that’s neither here nor there really. Long live vaping and DIY mixing, however we all want to. And I like you too by the way…

6 Likes

Look… if ya see my name on a post… scoot on by… serious… :slight_smile:

this is rather pointless mjag… Im ready for my blanket and pillow.

no offense… but because I start a post, doesn’t mean you have to keep this going… Im not… Im off tonight… I hope you really think on everything… I reach a lot of folks, and they all love flv… if you dont want to see it… scoot on by… wave to me if you want… but I shouldn’t be limited here… I enjoy sharing… so enough of this nonsense. :slight_smile:

I do not work for… I do not receive a check for anything flv… unless you are the new boss… where is my check? Im not an employee… but hell maybe I should go ask for a check… wonder if they pay better than my boss does? :slight_smile:

Amen!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll definitely check it out first, and if it’s not I’ll use it in baking :):heart_eyes:

5 Likes

you kind of got me thinking hmmmm there are OTHER flavor companies out there that I’ve never tried LOL so of course my curious mind has me searching now

6 Likes

I will say they certainly owe you!

5 Likes

Hehe, thanks @GalacticResidue, I think …

I mean, is it going off the rails, back on, back off …

5 Likes

Delosi, what about those guys?

4 Likes