In general, how many different flavor manufacturers do you use?

Just ordered it. Looking forward to it. Was not out when I got the sampler line last year.

Agreed, not a good one. When ‘weird but not in a good way’ is the best way to describe a flavor, it’s not typically a winner.

Another one that’s just not good to me at all, but the wife likes it. She’s a bit off, though…

I don’t know the FLV version, but MF White Peach replaced this in the Peach Guava Cream recipe that my wife and daughter love. They like the MF White Peach about 1000x better. I’m not a big peach fan so I take their word for it. Wife is a bit off, but the daughter is normal so it is what it is. Also tried the WF Frog Gummy SC (I think it’s called) but MF beat that easily too.

5 Likes

I will have to check my sft bottle later today…or when I remember :wink: should be over a month now steeping.

I am gonna have to have my mind washed first though of “Berry Crunch” , if not that is all I will taste :laughing:

3 Likes

All of them, I use all of them!!! Back away slowly LOL

4 Likes

Yeah, that MF white peach is tasty stuff for sure. I don’t want to get to attached to it though in case the new formulations don’t live up to it.

I will tell you right now, scrub Berry Crunch from your brain with a heavy detergent and steel wool. After reading @Sprkslfly comment on the Cookie Butter I took a vape of a recipe I am working on with WF Strawberry Cheesecake, Coconut Custard, Lemon Custard and other stuff I forget. Take a nice long pull and dammit Sparky, Berry Crunch :laughing::laughing: You should be a mentalist, placing suggestions in people’s heads they cant shake :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Old post, but still VERY spot on @woftam. I’m glad no one calls me that, as I never received the cash !!!

2 Likes

Bumpity, bump, bump for newer members !!

3 Likes

Anyone else that like Decadent Vapors Strawberry? It’s the closest to real strawberry taste, that I found.
Or else I was recommended to blend CAP Sweet Strawberry with TPA’s Strawberry and Strawberry Ripe. But I cant fint the best % for each. Any suggestion for a strawberry stone, to blend with CAP Vanilla Custard?

3 Likes