In your opinion best cheese cake flavoring u have used

Tpa cheesecake w (graham crust)
New York cheesecake cap
Cheesecake fw
Cheesecake tpa
Tried all of them and that’s it
And La cheese cake will be here tomorrow. I’m a big cheesecake person so I’m looking for the best one.So what’s ur favorite mine is in order best to worst.But I haven’t tried the La yet so I can’t rank it.

3 Likes

My two favs are Caps and Yes, We Cheesecake (Inawera)

4 Likes

Yes we cheesecake I’m trying to get but allways sold out everyone likes it I guess I’ll have to get some when it comes back or get it somewhere els BCF has been sold out for a few weeks now.

2 Likes

The LA should please you tho i havent tried many am quite content w/ it. Other thoughts here Cheesecake la vs other as well as many other cheesecake threads. Gl to u!

3 Likes

Well they’re not the only game in town. Try ECX.

2 Likes

I’ll check them out now thanks

2 Likes

My Faves are …

Cap NY cheesecake
FA Cheesecake
LorAnn CHEESECAKE

havent tried yes we cheesecake , but ive always felt these all are a bit thin and need help one way or another. I choose these cheesecakes bc I like to add my own crust aspect . Ive found Hangsen Italian Cream or FLV greek yogurt add a bitnof that sour / twang note I find in real cheesecakes also a bit of lemon at a very low percent , ive tried using FA Custard in the past to help make the Cjeesecake a bit fuller plus it has that lemon back note … To this day I still havent found or made the perfect cheesecake vape recipe so I wish you luck …

6 Likes

While this topic is current, can i get a yay or nay on whether Cheesecake NY Style (LA) is worth testing at any percent? I remember it being waaay to footy.

3 Likes

Do they have two ??? Mine is just cheesecake , but its rebottled

3 Likes

Yes. One is Cheesecake, one is Cheesecake New York Style

4 Likes

I have the cheesecake only :frowning:

2 Likes

Most ppl do!

3 Likes

OOO Vanilla Custard Cheesecake takes some beating.

2 Likes

I’ll have to try it out

2 Likes

I’ll be surprised if you don’t like it. I think it’s better than CAP. It’s richer and smoother. Bloody delicious to be honest. Mix it with some LB V.I.C. and you’ll be in vape heaven.

3 Likes

1Yes We Cheesecake INW
2 NY Cheesecake CAP

My favorite cheesecakes. I use both in my cheesecake bases. Delicious.

4 Likes

Percentages? Ratio preference? :smiley:

3 Likes

I used Cheesecake (Organic) (NF) 1.85% with Cheesecake RFSC at 0.35%, super good combo. I’m going to try upping the NF to 2% next rime, but it’s great where it’s at.

2 Likes

organic cheesecake? word.
RFSC at 35%?
do they have crust or just the cheese?

2 Likes

Please don’t do that
0.35% or you will taste nothing again ever.

In fact you would have to discard any rda or rta that was in the room while you vaped it

5 Likes