Inawera concentrates, some of the best?

I’ve been chopping and changing my Inawera flavour basket for a bit, and will probably put an order in next week.

Just wondering what you’re favorite Inawera flavorings might be? Also what’s the big difference between their standard, and Shisha concentrates?

I have my eye on Shisha strawberry, orange, bilberry, vanilla and maybe banana

And Inawera standard biscuit, blackcurrant and Dragonfruit.

Anyone have experience with any of these?

1 Like

I have used the strawberry shisha and cookie and raspberry most of them all. They are stronger so use less %'s. I don’t have enough experience to give any advice apart from GET CACTUS!!!

Some of the best recipes use INAWERA so they are a good addition to your arsenal.

3 Likes

Will have to look up Cactus, I’ve seen it in a few recipes but didn’t look further into it.

Raspberry is another that might interest me. I got Cappela’s raspberry, and so far it’s doing nothing for me really. It’s not one of my favourite fruits, but I would love one that I could use to give a raspberry coolly effect for desserts, like lemon meringue.

Cactus adds juiciness to fruit mixes. I use it in one of mine at 1%. Makes it smell amazing and adds that mouth watering feeling.

With raspberry, I add it to strawberry mixes at .3 to .5% to inhance the SB flavour. It works great. I only used it in one recipe as a main note and it really mellows down after 2 weeks+. It tends to overpower at her flavours at higher %.

I think @DarthVapor is an expert on them by now.

3 Likes

Cactus and biscuit are great. I’ve have used those.

People rave about shisha strawberry, shisha vanilla, lemon cake, and rassberry.

The only reason why I don’t have them is because ecx hasn’t really had them in stock.

I do like rassberry FA. Used the same as INW to boost strawberry.

3 Likes

I just receive inaweras raspberry. Very spot on and tasty. I cant seem to find a good blend with it even at .8%. Any good recipes?

2 Likes

This will probably be the least popular thing that i have said on the site but im not a very big fan of INW flavorings, i have a few that i use regularly but the rest i have given to my nephews. Biscuit, Eucalyptus/Mint and Shisha SB, i probably have more but i cant think of them right now.

My favorite fruits are from Medicine Flower, they require a long curing period but they are incredible. Much of the INW/FA fruits i have tried are very floral which is a note that i do not appreciate. With that said i never ever run out of Fuji Apple (FA).

3 Likes

Mango is on my hot list of tasty flavors. All of the Inawera fruits I’ve purchased have been better than FA, and TPA. They are very concentrated and deserve a long steep, otherwise you might taste test too strong or too soon and think they are weird. But, later and weaker, they are true and wonderful. I mix single flavors at 5%. Yesterday I tried the Inwa Mango with Greek Yogurt and it was wonderful… another way to enjoy my Inawera Mango. Here’s a great recipe I found: Long Gone Day by Cagey75. I also tried it adding Inwa Cherries (not to be confused with Cherry) and it’s even better! That flavor IS a true cherry flavor - just what I’d been searching for. I’ve got at least 5 other cherry flavorings and it’s the best, and MY search is over.

4 Likes

Lots of nice INW threads here! :grinning:

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/search?context=topic&context_id=58413&q=Inawera&skip_context=true

1 Like

Seems like i should just try a couple and see how I get on.

Cherry is another I wouldn’t mind trying.

Glad you’re liking Long gone day too :wink: mixed up another 120ml myself this evening

1 Like

I looked at INW threads, wasn’t really getting the answer I wanted

yup . Really do, do, do. I actually think it’s going to be one of my all-time favs. It has earned it’s own tank.
I am really enjoying it.
Got my Mango, Apple, Peach, Blueberry, Butterscotch, Watermelon, Chocolate, Hazelnut, Lime, and 2 other tanks still on the fly.
I like to switch off between tangy and creamy vapes, and I needed another creamy vape.

I looked at a German site because I saw this post…"“Jan 2 - Found out through a channel, one can order Inawera flavors direct from Poland at a really good price through http://e-aromashop.com . Most prices are between $1.85 to $2.30 (USD) for 10ml bottle of fl…”"

and I emailed the site. http://e-aromashop.com/

Cagy, If you are comparison shopping, here’s a good site in the US. Inawera Cherries is only $2.99 for 10 mls.
http://www.bullcityvapor.com/brands/Inawera.html

This is not an easy mix by any means, but WELL worth it IMHO.

Vanilla and Raspberry Soft Cream

2 Likes

I was on the official Inawera site, their prices and postage to here [Ireland] aren’t too bad. WIll check those ones out too, cheers

If your a coffee drinker, their cappuccino is awsome

1 Like

I can tell you that I love the Strawberry Shisha!!! So does my son, Make sure you get at least a 30 ml. Most places run out quick. So when I see it in stock I make sure to get enough. I heard good things about the Vanilla Shisha and its on my list for my next order. The Biscuit is also very good! Someone told me that it tasted like a butter cookie, but I thought it was more like a vanilla waffer. Very good and I bet it would be good with Banana and custard to make Banana Pudding!

2 Likes

Regular strawberry is a bit sharp on its own, but paired with everybody’s favorite strawberry ripe (tpa), it’s simply the best imo. I’m still experimenting, but atm. I’m at 1.5% inw and 4% ripe in a sweet strawberry cream I’m working on.

I haven’t tried any other honey, but to me inawera’s is a spot on thick and creamy honey. I’ve used it from 0.5-1%.

Another one I’d like to mention is grapefruit. Tastes just like a ripe yellow grapefruit without most of the bitterness. Shines through in a mix even at 0.5%

Melon, watermelon and pineapple are great too.

I really suck at describing tobacco flavors, but my favorites so far are: gold ducat, (regular) virginia and burley. I have am4a and black for pipe on the way and I’m sure they’ll be great too.

Btw. Imho raspberry shisha is the perfect raspberry for enyawreklaw’s rhodonite.

2 Likes

Inawera has some great flavours.
My favourite, by far is their Cactus, adds great moistness at low percentages,1% and below! but turn it up for a great fresh green moist fruity taste!
Their fruits are also great, I especially love their blackcurrant!
And let’s not forget their shisha range!
Strawberry is one of the best out there along with the shisha vanilla!
Also I believe that their tobaccos are very good?

3 Likes

Taking notes :slight_smile: will put in an Inawera order very soon. Thanks all