Inawera concentrates, some of the best?

Shisha is made more natural or of natural parts.
Orange, and Oeange Shisha is great oranges,billberry is a bit swweter version og the FA billberry, the more true Scandinavian blueberry some tart. Banana is also superb,quite true in taste.
Biscuit is a litte sweet cookie, blackcurrant is one of the tops ones.
Bit remenber as with all Inaweras, dont go too high on percentages, the you get chemical tastes…and all need steeping!

2 Likes

My most favorite Inawera flavors so far is Shisha Strawberry, Cactus, Biscuit and Milk Chocolate. I have gotten some of the berry concentrates SB, Wild SB, Blueberry and I cannot vape them. Fresh or steeped they always have this sour spoiled funk taste to me. I am waiting on an order from Poland that contains several more Shisha flavors and I hope they are what I am expecting. Especially Shisha Raspberry. I have yet to find one that I use often and like really well. Seems that in my case Raspberry and Blackberry are two flavors that e-liquid concentrate companies cannot make to suit me. Sucks because they are two of my favorite berries…

3 Likes

You won’t go wrong with picking up these from INW

SB Shisha
Vanilla Shisha

Cactus
Nougat
Strawberry
Biscuit ( regular)
Peanuts
Nutty Princess Tobacco
Cappuccino Tobacco
Vanilla Classic TDM
Cherry
Honey

mixed reviews
Raspberry
Blueberry
cocopilada
Exotic fruits
Pineapple Shisha
wild Sb
Sb Kiss
peach

I say mixed reviews bc there is a ton of ppl who like these and then just the opposite. I find the raspberry cloyingly sweet at even small %s as well as the peach as far as strength as well whew it is super strong.

The blueberry can get musty quick and the pineapple shisha is good but it has a weirdness to it like it is canned pineapple or something I don’t get it.

SB Kiss and SB Wild - Both have a certain green-grassy note to them and honestly I can’t take it even 1 drop I don’t care what size batch it’s in and I can tell its there and well you can’t even steep it out of it. The only way I’ve been able to successfully use the Wild SB is to dilute it down and then use that in a mix. Probably not worth the trouble tbh…if your that intrigued PM and I’ll send some your way I thankfully only bought 10 mls of each whew just too strong.

I love cocopilada it is a coconut with fruitiness of the " lada " part with a biscuit like backbone quite tasty, and exotic fruits is just a blenderized version of tropical fruits.

I want to hear about these Shisha’s been thinking about getting bilberry and Dragon fruit but haven’t remembered to do so. Oh and the shisha isn’t like code for hidden tobacco in them they name their stuff oddly Idk y.

*** I just got lemon cake so I’ll have to update Y’all how that one works out.

This is some seriously good stuff

A real Nut Job

Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 1.25
Cappuccino tobacco (INAWERA) 0.45
Nougat (INAWERA) 0.6
Nutty Princess (INAWERA) 0.65
Peanuts (INAWERA) 1.1
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 2.75
Vanilla Classic TDM (INAWERA) 1
Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA) 1.25

Flavor total: 9.05%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
8 Likes

I have the Bilberry coming in and I’ll let you know how it goes. The Dragonfruit is about the same to me as TFA nothing special although you can’t go wrong by getting it. I have TFA and INA and just assume get TFA because it’s cheaper and IMO identical to INA, weird huh…They must buy bulk of the same supplier to make that one:grin:

1 Like

Well I won’t get it then I have plenty TFA and FLV and another vendors. Thanks

I hope the bilberry turns out to be a slightly sweeter version that FA’s I find their to be great but some what on the bitter side I know it’s a tart berry but I’d like a lil more sweetness to it.

1 Like

Cheers lads and lassies :slight_smile:

A lot to take in, but the more info the merrier

Still browsing sites that stock Inawera, see where I can get the best mix up of availables. Just got in my latest TFA/Cap/FA stuff so have to start filling that swear jar again for pennies :smiley:

I think bull city vape probably has highest number of INW flavors. Hopeful I am right on that and if I am wrong someone please correct me. :thinking:

Patiently waiting for a flavor hoarder to correct me or confirm. Lol.

2 Likes

For the U.S. ordering… I believe you are correct. Bullcity carries the most. If a company here has more, I’m unaware of them.
GremlinDIY also carries about 24 of their flavorings.

I would recommend the shisha tropic. Good at 9%
Their apple is OK too. Not normally a fan of apple but nice with a touch of cinammon

1 Like

Love the shisha tropic but i do 7% and a drop or two of pyure. Delish. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks. Think may 9 is too much for me as very strong. Reckon a steep will improve that? What’s th other flavour u mentioned?

I do 7% and after a weeks steep it’s quite strong, just the way i like it and pyure is a sweetner that hepls the fruit to pop but does not inpart bitterness. Hepls with the throat hit and smoothes the mix out. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I have since tried a fair number of INW concentrates. I can say now that the Shisha variants of raspberry and strawberry at least, are much better than the standard ones. In fact, I see no good reason to buy the normal ones at all. Shisha coconut and vanilla are also pretty good. I don’t do single flavor mixes, but in recipes I tend to use INW between 1-3% depending, above that and they will take over. So I guess 6-7% solo would be plenty

1 Like

I have to have INW Cactus, Shisha Strawberry, Shisha Vanilla,Shisha Raspberry, Raspberry Blackberry,and Biscuit. I’m wondering what their new Custard is like…

1 Like

Recently I have been enjoying Dragonfruit TPA for the first time. I got a dragonfruit flavor ejuice in my Zamplebox. I like how it is tart. Just like I like Key Lime Pie, I’m enjoying the tartness of Dragonfruit TPA with just about anything. Usually I throw together a mix using pre-steeped Dragonfruit TPA, MF Pomegranite, FW Bavarian Cream OR, TPA Vanilla Custard, and a little FW Blueberry that I got in a sample pack recently. It’s pretty darn good. …ya FW Blueberry! It’s got the rind and a good, real, and sweet blueberry flavor. And this is someone from Maine originally who loves some blueberry pie the most-est. I live in Florida now, and the blueberries here just do not taste the same as the tiny cold weather ones from Maine. Oh… This is a IWA thread. LOL. I’m so glad to hear about a few other good IWA flavors. I do agree they are great but strong and need a good steeping. I mix IWA single flavors at 3%. The only IWA flavor that I got and I do not like is the IWA Melon. I just don’t like it personally. Oh, ya…the reason I posted… Anyone know who has the best dragonfruit?

2 Likes

7% of Inawera, gives a good chance for chemical taste, or flavor dies on you on steeping

The new INW Custard is more like a cream and not really a Custard IMO. It’s good to use in creamy recipes though.

I like TFA’s Dragonfruit most, it is sweeter to me, but I like others as well.

1 Like

Which vendor? Direct from Poland? Do you know which site will translate to english and offers 120ml sizes or larger? Thank you

Inawera’s own shop do the full flavour range in 10, 100ml or 1 ltr sizes

Code HB gets you 15% off your order this weekend