Inawera concentrates, some of the best?

Thank you. Google is not translating to English for me though. Do you know how to fix this?

Most of the images are in polish so google wont help you there but if you click on the I am 18 + button it is mostly english

All i kbow is that comparwd to capella can ncsnreated i need fat less inawera and is more affordable

1 Like

Also there should be a Union Jack Flag on the Left Hand side below the categories, if you click that you should get the site automatically translated to English then hopefully.

as soon as fauchon starts making concentrates we’ll be in business. lol

1 Like

I like INW Pineapple and Banana over other brands I’ve tried. Of course MF Banana is good too. I mix them together. I also like Capella fruits a lot. It is pretty dependable that they will be good, and I mix them with MF when possible. I do not like the taste of Capella Pineapple. but that might be a personal preference.
These are the Inawara flavors that I have. I hate the Pear. It is weird. I prefer the Cherries, Banana , Apricot. Exotic Fruits is very nice with Pineapple that I mix with Capella and Inawara together. Hope this info helps. Two Apples is good after a long steep. I mix my INW at 5% in my single steeped flavors that I use to mix in my tank.
Cherries
Exotic Fruits
Apricot
Banana
Pear
Nugat
Plum
Strawberry Shista
Tiramisu - I just don’t like this ‘chocolate’ flavor.
Two Apples
Cantaloupe

2 Likes

@Joy …Been running some Inawera experiments…When you say they deserve a long steep…how long steeptime are you talking about?

Do you like the shisha raspberry? I found the regular raspberry to be too floral.

1 Like

What percentage did you use?

2 Likes

Even down as low at 0.25%, it would take over a mix.

Many have a sensitivity to INW Malina (raspberry) perhaps even less is required for your palate. 0.17 or even 0.08% or even a dillution. It does add very lovely bright top notes to any berry or raspberry mix…

3 Likes

Yes,I love shisha raspberry, it mixes well and tastes clean.

2 Likes

Malina smells great but tastes like chemicals unless I mask it in a recipe. I can use it, I just have other raspberry flavors that work better and taste better.

1 Like

Yes it has very sulphury high notes but is useful for layering with darker berry flavorings

2 Likes